Will false percs take to gbta

almost two years my retarded clown only hosts the overflow wall.
No you cannot force a clown to host or an anemone to host a clown. I did see a clown assisted through the process by puting a baracuda picture on the tank, not sure if it is to be recommended but if you try it let us know how it works.

My clown took a month to host its rbta, I did the picture method for a while too but I didn't think it was working so I took it down. But then a week later, I saw the clown looking at the anemone and getting really close to it without going in. Later, she was in the rbta! and I was happy.

hit or miss. and the bond won't be concrete. when sensing danger, my clowns defended ritteri--like bitin me--but escaped from rbta

I had a pair that was in the same tank with a GBTA for 3 years without going it. One day I woke up and they were deep in the anemone and rarely ventured out until they died in a tank accident 16 years later.

I had a pair that was in the same tank with a GBTA for 3 years without going it. One day I woke up and they were deep in the anemone and rarely ventured out until they died in a tank accident 16 years later.

Wow. So there is some hope then.lol Was talking to a fellow reefer last night and we have the same percs and received the same anemones the same day. His clowns are in the nem, and what he did was moved the nem close to where his clowns were spawning. They were in the nem a couple of days later. Seems that maybe one has to place the nem close to where the clowns normally hang out. I may move the rock the nem is in and try it.

After about 14 months with my pair of F Percs clowns not showing any interest in my GBTA or H. Carpet I came home from my Thanksgiving vacation to find them both in the GBTA. Be patient and hopefully they will find yours.

almost two years my retarded clown only hosts the overflow wall.
No you cannot force a clown to host or an anemone to host a clown. I did see a clown assisted through the process by puting a baracuda picture on the tank, not sure if it is to be recommended but if you try it let us know how it works.

Holy Finding Nemo! :spin3:

Often times ocellaris will go to BTAs in time. I would say the chances are good, given time.

+1

I had BTA for about a year. It split and the smaller piece wandered to the clowns hang out. 3 weeks later the nem and clowns paired up. Before that nothing.

Back