WOW!? What is all this?

EdSnyder

I havent put anything new in my tank in months. I have just been trying to figure out this new tank and get it super stable before starting stocking it. I moved up from a 29 to this 55. I got a bunch of live rock when I was in the keys about 3 months ago. It came right off the aquaculture site right into my cooler full of water for the ride home. So I got lots of extras. I spend a lot of time on my tank everyday so I thought I knew what was in there, but today I found a bunch of new stuff.

1 The tube of shells and sand behind the coral banded shrimp, about a half inch thick.

2 The jelly fish looking thing on the glass, these are everywhere. They crawl around with there mouth opening and closing.

3 The bristleworm looking thing, maybe a bristle worm, I dont know, its been rolling around on the bottom. Looks like its dying.

I posted a few pictures of each in my gallery since the post would only let me attach one picture

All this stuff apeared today, thanks for any help
ED

Attachments

• whats this 2.zip
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
you may get a better response if you post the pictures in the thread not sure how many people would be willing to chance downloading a zip file..:)

Sorry, thanks, I was having trouble with the pictures-- I posted a few pictures in my gallery instead. Hope these are better!!

Yea, my wife just told me the same thing, I have the macro setting on my camera thanks. I will post new pics. How do you put the pics right on the post? Thanks for the ID,
Ed

upload them to photobucket or something like that..then copy and paste the img code into your thread..

I used the different setting on the camera and didnt get any better results. I understand how to do the photo bucket deal, but I was wondering how people make the picture show right on the post.

Last edited:
When you are writing your post, copy the image code from photobucket and paste it into where you are typing. Just preview before you publish it so you know the photos are there. Also, if you move your photos in photobucket, they will break the link to the photo in your posting. So make sure you have your photos arranged before you post them.

Hope this helps.

Back