WTB Marshall Island Rock

Hi All-I know this might be a bit tough to find, but I was looking to see if anyone has any leftover Marshall Island Rock they're not using that they'd like to sell. I saw a post on this forum of some that was for sale more than 10 years ago, and I really like the shape of it. Particularly the one attached here. I own a couple of pieces myself and would like to do a small tank with just Marshall at the off chance I can find it. Feel free to text me at (760) 409-5299 or message here. Thanks for your time and stay safe!

Attachments

• Marshall Live Rock-Beautiful.jpg
    Marshall Live Rock-Beautiful.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1
Your picture looks more like Pukani.
Marshall is more bulbous.
Marshall rock import stopped over 15 years ago.
2 diffrent importers, one focused on clams and other on booze as I remember when I had my store.
Im stiing on a ton still... from better days of past- :(
It was the most expensive and the best looking.

I'm so glad I kept all my rock in the garage for the 10+yrs hiatus I took from the hobby. Marshall island rock is the most beautiful Ive seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your picture looks more like Pukani.
Marshall is more bulbous.
Marshall rock import stopped over 15 years ago.
2 diffrent importers, one focused on clams and other on booze as I remember when I had my store.
Im stiing on a ton still... from better days of past- :(
It was the most expensive and the best looking.

Hi There-I agree with you on the Pukani thoughts, but I actually pulled the photo from an old post here from member "818" who says it's Marshall. I'll attach it below. As you've been "sitting on a ton still" does that mean you have some for sale? :D

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1134660

Back