WTT: Speckled Zoas

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14776084#post14776084 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JPSKI25
bunny.jpg

and I raise you two pancakes,

RCwop%20copy.jpg

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14775439#post14775439 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Pufferpunk
Don't you owe me one? :p

Hey Puffster! you didnt respond if you did really want it, if you wait till riding weather I can ride it up to you.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14776969#post14776969 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Pufferpunk
Of course I want it! Lets go for a ride together--I just got my new battery in the mail. :D

Aww I haz extra batteries! I wlda done battery for frag! Lol!

Sounds good! I was just in the garage last night wrenching. Un wrenching.. re wrenching. I'm too picky lol! So I am ready to go.

I found the perfect bike for me to come ride with you guys! Now all I have to do is get the Warden to say OK!!!
4b25_12.jpg

you know what I meant!!! If I were ever to buy a motorcycle this is what I'd get. I'd love one of the old school ones with the 70's beer keg gas tank on the back.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14783062#post14783062 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JPSKI25
Can it be a Miata????:D I'd look great driving around the ghetto in a Miata! Or maybe a Capri!

<~~~~~~drives a capri now :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14783076#post14783076 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jon luciani
<~~~~~~drives a capri now :D

your not proving much.... you wear a hat of pancakes.

Back