X-factor, Miami Orchid, ORA Birdsnest, and more

nhbsab

I need to make space. These corals are taking over the tank. All are over 2 years old and clean. $5-10 for BIG cuts for tomorrow 3-8-15
PM for number.
I am in ST Pete for those that do not know me.
Have reeftech Starburst monti fragments too.
Steve

Let me just say Steve takes the worst pics of anyone around. His corals always look great. Use the pics only as a size of what he has available. Sorry Steve but u take some awful pics. I say that as nicly as I can say it. :)

It is all true Roger.
Thank you too for sharing it, You see the CB Rainbow Crush? For as bright and neon as that thing is all I can get is that ugly pic.

+1 on Steves lack of picture taking skills...lol....now his reef keeping skills that's another story. If your looking to buy corals then I suggest you go by while he's back around selling frags. He has one of the nicest/pest free tanks I have ever seen. One of only 2 people I would get frags from and not dip them. Glad to see you back around need to come by and see the tank again soon. I just set up another tank as well its cycling as we speak. GLWS

Yea I got a great piece of xfactor as well along with some utter chaos! Great pieces steve and cool to see you live right down the road from me! Thanks

Yes, thank you very much Steve, both the Miami orchid and the Ora scripts look nice and the size/price was far more than generous. Was nice to meet you and your daughter.

Thank you all. It was nice meeting everyone. For those that were interested in the ORA Marshall Island Lantana I will try to frag it next week. And will probably cut the purple slimmer too.

Back