YA, i got bored last night

JMCAquarium

They are among us!!
went through all 21 pages of threads that ive started since late 2006 and posted a few of my favs :love2:

I see that. Gotta double check the dates on all these threads. I was about to say HEY welcome back!, to nobody.

lol, nah i worked til 4am last night and came home still wired for sound so i wasted time the fun way.

We should hang out sometime bro, cruise the fish stores, I need to get my tank back up and running, been getting restless :)

Well I have a 65 gallon in the garage I bought brand new and ran for only 3 months. I had a stand and canopy built for it but it all sat in storage for over 6 months and it all got warped to I had to toss it. I think this go round I'm gunna weld one up out of square tubing but I need to pick up welding rig or when we get slow putting up our fabrication shop maybe bust one out on our tig rigs at work. I really wouldn't mind a nano to start off with but people seem to want absurd prices for their nano setups this day-n-age.

"cough" when i said nano i meant like a 55 gallon ....thats a nano to me anymore lol i couldnt handle some 10-30 gallon tiny tank it would drive me nuts with no room.

I'm trying Frick I'm trying .........truck gets paid off the first of the year so ill have all kinds of play money then !!

Let me know if you need any help with anything. I am (slowly) getting a dual 75 gallon up myself.

"cough" when i said nano i meant like a 55 gallon ....thats a nano to me anymore lol i couldnt handle some 10-30 gallon tiny tank it would drive me nuts with no room.

I'm trying Frick I'm trying .........truck gets paid off the first of the year so ill have all kinds of play money then !!

why you gotta bash on my 34.... LOL OK its too damn small for me too. I need a 120 minimum.

I want a tank 6longx3widex2high with back center half circle overflow with 100 gallon sump everything built into the sump and 30 gallon fuge.

Back