Yellow Tang for Give Away

tarax

Premium Member
I have a Yellow Tang, she is about 4" from nose to tip that I am looking to go to a good home. She has just gotten to aggressive for the tank that I am trying to establish and has been picking on some of her other tank mates. She is healthy and eats like a pig.. She will eat both Sally's on a clip and meaty items. Not finicky at all when it comes to food as long as there is lots of it. During feeding she can get somewhat aggressive in battling what she feels in her own share.

If you are interested contact me through here. I need to find a home for her this week preferably.

As of this point she has been relegated to my sump where she won't beat up on anything else.

Mark

100_0537.jpg

Good looking fish for sure!! You kept her healthy. As much as I want her, I don't have a tank big enough.

Thats ok.. I figured I'd give anyone here first chance at her because I know she would go to a good home.. But if worse comes to worse I do have a backup plan.

Thanks to everyone that inquired about my Tang, but a home has been found for her..

Back