You're Invited! Club Meeting & Demo Day #2

I have some King Midas frags available. 10 for 2 or 3 polyps and 15 bucks for the larger ones with 4 to 6.

Also have a utter chaos frag 3 polyp frag for 25 bucks. ***Pending

Midas - the left two most frags are taken for club members. Rest are available. Nothing else is for sale. Thanks. ***Couple left.

20130311_173506_zps94e3ea67.jpg
20130311_173518_zps5a971f58.jpg

$25 for 4P, $20 for 3P, 15 for 2p. Almost all have extra baby nubs.

20130315_121705_zpsf3b06038.jpg

For those of you who have already joined see me tonight for your all new SCMAS membership pass and Reefapalooza 2013 Badge!

2013-03-15_13-14-17_574_zps0480cc03.jpg

The card printer is a little bulky so I will be delivering cards to anyone who plans to join tonight at the next meeting. Or if you email me before 4pm with your name I will print out a badge if you plan to join tonight.

Membership is $30, $20 if you have your membership from another local reef club.

See you tonight and a little FYI if you want to win the AI Vega light you are going to need to be a member, Kelly and I will be signing up people tonight.

My email is pciscott@pacbell.net

Thank you, Scott

just sent you email
For those of you who have already joined see me tonight for your all new SCMAS membership pass and Reefapalooza 2013 Badge!

The card printer is a little bulky so I will be delivering cards to anyone who plans to join tonight at the next meeting. Or if you email me before 4pm with your name I will print out a badge if you plan to join tonight.

Membership is $30, $20 if you have your membership from another local reef club.

See you tonight and a little FYI if you want to win the AI Vega light you are going to need to be a member, Kelly and I will be signing up people tonight.

Thank you, Scott

Thank you, Scott

Email sent. Thanks, Scott.

Thanks you so much for hosting this event Marine Depot! We look forward to making this happen again in the future. The auction was awesome and I had a lot of fun running it!

Thanks, Greg and SCMAS!

Thanks, Greg and SCMAS!

Thanks you so much for hosting this event Marine Depot! We look forward to making this happen again in the future. The auction was awesome and I had a lot of fun running it!

We had a blast. The coral auction was probably our favorite part! It's really an honor for us to host SCMAS and other SoCal fish nerds at our home base.

Next we'll have to determine if it's logistically feasible to host a future meeting outside behind our warehouse. We've got a little roof coverage back there, but we'd probably need to rent tents, etc.

We really enjoy having everybody come though so we hope to find a way to make it work!

Yes this was a great meeting and i to hope we can have it again some time . Thank you Marine Depot .
We had a blast. The coral auction was probably our favorite part! It's really an honor for us to host SCMAS and other SoCal fish nerds at our home base.

Next we'll have to determine if it's logistically feasible to host a future meeting outside behind our warehouse. We've got a little roof coverage back there, but we'd probably need to rent tents, etc.

We really enjoy having everybody come though so we hope to find a way to make it work!

Back