zef004 new 180g tank

HAHA!!! glad to see my tangs are not the only ones that make viewing the tank difficult! Love that Sohal.
Yeah they are both pita. Is funny watching they throw the 10xporthole.

sweet ZEF!! great colonies. Why do the pics with LEDs always look sooo blue??
Thanks and couldnt tell you it look blue. All the led are on and 14k look to them. I'm going try take a pic with just the white on.

God stuff, Wish i could be Techie but no chance! Just does not compute. LOL
Bill
Thanks and I know what You mean

New update

New update

Photo with the blue LEDs off.
8bc91c8c.jpg

54418e7f.jpg

5edaff66.jpg

171bbdb4.jpg

Beau-ti-ful. Nice, gorgeous tank there man. I need to check it out in person.

LED's actually look good. Most pictures I see the color is imbalanced. Yours seem on point.

photo from 4-4-11

photo from 4-4-11

new photo trying find the best setting to shoot with leds.
DSC_0275.jpg

pink lemonade acro
DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0307.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

Nice! The pics and corals look great. I say Zef should give the photo instructions at the next meeting based on these. :D

Brandon

wow! great looking corals!
Thanks bud

Zef, the first three of those look pretty darn good....
thanks i was likeing those two
Nice! The pics and corals look great. I say Zef should give the photo instructions at the next meeting based on these. :D

Brandon
Thanks but on the photo insturction I'm don't really know what I'm doing. There some tricks I've picked up I'll be willing to share.

Beautiful aquarium!

How large are your tangs?
I also have a red sea sailfin. I've had him about 3 years and he is about 9".
He seems to be a slow grower, but if or when he gets larger than 12", I will consider finding him a larger home.
He is friends with a 9" foxface.

Coral names

Coral names

Pink Lemonade acro
DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg

Carls candlelight acro
DSC_0316.jpg

UC raspberry cheesecake
DSC_0303.jpg

WT blue flame
DSC_0302.jpg

ORA acro don't know wich
DSC_0301.jpg

ATL Strawberry shortcake
DSC_0299.jpg

Sunburst Nem
DSC_0275.jpg

left Purple Bonsai- right ORA plum crazy- back pink w/blue tips prostrata
b323a8bd.jpg

Beautiful aquarium!

How large are your tangs?
I also have a red sea sailfin. I've had him about 3 years and he is about 9".
He seems to be a slow grower, but if or when he gets larger than 12", I will consider finding him a larger home.
He is friends with a 9" foxface.

I've had my tangs for 4yrs now. I got them when they were about 1.5-2" and they are around 6-8". They started in a 75gal then a year later they moved up to a 125gal. Now they are in my 180g. Which in a year I will donate them to a public aquarium( like Tennessee aquarium or Nashville aquarium restaurant down the street from my house).

The blue flame and sunburst nem are incredible. Especially the nem. Looks great!

Thank that's why I had to sale my RBTA. To make room for her. Hope they are doing good in your tank. I'm sure they are. The blue flame is one of my fav. Can't wait till it grows up. Slow grower in my tank.

Very nice - how much EcoBAK are your running and in general are most people staying w/i the mfg guidelines of 500ml per 100 gallons?

WOW - I can't stop drooling... what amazing colors! Where did you get that anemone? I've never seen anything like it.

Eco-Bak

Eco-Bak

Very nice - how much EcoBAK are your running and in general are most people staying w/i the mfg guidelines of 500ml per 100 gallons?

I found with a heavy Coral load that 2 X the reccomended amount works best for me! And you can actually feed your Fish and Coral instead of Starving your tank, Jon Warner Hinself said this was the correct way to utilize the EB! And It has worked Better than any other method I have previously tried. JMHO
Bill:):):):)

Back