ZOO close ups!

4_G.jpg

LOL, they were purple and green before they got into SuperFisy's tank. He must be doing some strange voodooooooo over there with them paly!

holeinone1972 - sweet blues

lol critterz, those aren't the ones you sent me,
these below are the ones you sent, they're much nicer than mine above. :D

pink_paly3.jpg

Moderator-
Please let me know if I am crossing a line here, but is there a way for peolpe whoo are interested in a frag swap of some of these zoos to set one up, either in this forum or another one?

I have a few to contribute and it looks like a few others might as well.

I know this forum isn't for selling - send me a kick in the a** if this was inappropraite. :)

Michele

mkprice said:
Moderator-
Please let me know if I am crossing a line here, but is there a way for peolpe whoo are interested in a frag swap of some of these zoos to set one up, either in this forum or another one?

I have a few to contribute and it looks like a few others might as well.

I know this forum isn't for selling - send me a kick in the a** if this was inappropraite. :)

Michele

Michele, If there are pieces that you are interested in swapping for, just send the individual a private message with the request. This keeps it out of public display and is acceptable.

Rob

i think the best thing to do would be set up a thread in the livestock trading forum and PM the people that have zoas you are interested in. you could put a link in the PM and invite them to trade their own. i think its a great idea :D

EDIT: took me forever to hit submit

H20 - I think that's a great idea!!

Put up a thread about ZOOS TRADE in the trade fourm and have people post what they have for trade. It would be a great way to get NEW ZOOOOOS!! It might need a little "please don't and if you see something you like, please PM the person directly" or something like that.

This would not be a big mass trade but individual trades here and there.

Zoos in my Pico

Zoos in my Pico

Here are some zoos I have in my pico at work.

blue_zoos.jpg

red_zoos.jpg

DSC01354b.jpg

DSC01356a.jpg

green_orange_zoom.jpg

barbie_zoos.jpg

That's all for now. Some were taken with a crappy camera... others with a better camera. :)
Jason

Back