caadddcf.jpg

"Martian Zoas"

ProtopalythoaBROWNIES.jpg

"Brownies"

5748d826.jpg

BubbleGums

5e537541.jpg

Eagle Eyes

thanks guys! Dr Mac's they were either $59 or $69. they had a buy one get one 1/2 off sale last thursday and friday (i got more than one coral :p). they had some awesome reds and some turquisoe that were sold that morning before i called :rolleyes: at first i was a little worried about paying that much for zoas, but it was totally worth it!! the rock is about 5-6" long, 4-5" wide and 4" thick. its over half covered!

you can see my other Dr Mac stuff here--->http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4738782#post4738782

This 1 polyup just showed up one day - nice for a freebie

This 1 polyup just showed up one day - nice for a freebie

zoo.jpg

H2OLUVSME,
Great zoo's let me know when you want to send me some : )
What kind of lights are you running?

Scribe said:
H2OLUVSME,
Great zoo's let me know when you want to send me some : )
What kind of lights are you running?

youve got some nice ones too. im sure when mine spread a bit we can work something out ;)

currently im running dual 250w 20000k XMs. i was running 4 URI actinic VHO supplements, but i recently switched one back to an actinic white. i took these pics the day i switched the bulb so im not sure which config they were under. i do have to say, 940w of perdominatly blue light really makes my zoas "pop".

H2OLUVSME,

"nice!! i need to get some reds"

I've got some nice reds I could give you for some of those whenever you want let me know.

Back