ZOO close ups!

My meager contribution. Some are better pics than others...
1570243061105fire-zoas.jpg

1570248061105-green-yellow-zoas.jpg

1570249061105orange-green-zoa.jpg

1570253061105-purple-green-zoa.jpg

1570254061105small-sunrise-zoa.jpg

1570240061105baby-blue-orange-zoa.jpg

Nice pictures Gary. I wish I could figure out how to do that with my camera. Of course reading the manual might help.

Mel,

I was just playing with it today and got some half way decent shots. What I did here was back up from the tank and zoom into digital zoom and went in pretty tight. I was steadily breathing out when I took the picture to reduce motion. When you zoom that close it blurs really easily. I also use the macro function (little tulip looking icon). I've still got to play around some more, but HTH.

my latest zoas

my latest zoas

Hey all,

I can't match the photo quality of most pictures on here, but here are the latest zoas to my tank :D

Brian

06152005newzoas2.jpg

Awesome zoos. I can't find any locally that are even close to that colorful. I'll definitely have to be at the next frag swap.

Edrive, if you want to drive to Kalamazoo, there is a great store there called Mother's Reef in Parchment that has the best Zoos that I've seen in a store... They just moved into a larger location so their selection may not be as awesome as it usually is but it will be good.

Here goes a shot of some red ppe's and some orange skirts with white centers. I should give them a name becuase I have never seen this color morph before. I have had them for about a year and they only gave me 2 new poypls. They sure are very slow growers thats for sure. If anyone has them I would love to see a picture.
42064Picture_119.JPG

Back