ZOO close ups!

melev said:
What have I been missing? I should have been subscribed to this thread long ago!

Here are some recent shots.

bfa_zoo13.jpg

Originally posted by melev

melev how fast do the red ones in this pic grow?
i have 2 polyps i got from a friend.

Has anyone seen an all orange zoo? I got some on some live rock I bought.

The pictures on this thread are amazing!

Regards,

Roy

I've got some all orange zoo's. There different colors of orange, but all orange. I'll try to get some pictures of them up.

Regurgitating some oldish photos until I take some new ones this weekend.

All orange...
%7Eorng_orng.jpg

Some other "close-ups" - Melev should be familar with these guys (Thanks again Marc - still have the speckled PPE-cousins?) ;)
mean_greens2.jpg

A couple new shots too... not too close up though
050710_blue_zoas.jpg

050710_grn_blu_wht_zoa.jpg

As close as I can get so far, it will get closer... :D

77451zoos.jpg

Not my zoo's, but I gotta play.

Nice Pictures! I Just started my Zoo collection... Looking for donations or traders !!! see my gallery if interested...

DensityMan said:
Some other "close-ups" - Melev should be familar with these guys (Thanks again Marc - still have the speckled PPE-cousins?) ;)

Yes, I still have two kinds in my tank. :)

SuperFishy said:

MY GAWWWWWD WOULD U LOOK AT THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keinreis said:
I stumbled appon this thread from a search, now I am addicted to zoos ...
Evanish said:
All these zoo pictures makes me want to go out and buy a 500 gallon tank and stock it with every type of zoo there is!
I'm with you guys!

SuperFishy said:
Are all these pictures you've posted really yours? Seriously man, where r u located??? I want some of what you've got! :)

Half of the pictures aren't showing anymore, but what is is friggin AWESOME!!! Also, did that trade thread ever get started? I have 2 colonies of zoo's, but i'm embarrassed to even think about posting them compared to all of ya'lls!!!! Mine r just doo doo brown orange, keep the pics coming, i love slobbering! lol
Brianna:rollface:

yeah, i know half my pics dont show, i take em down after a while from my gallery.. i did fix my gallery link if you click the www button though. and post your pics :) everyone has something that another person drools over

Back