ZOO close ups!

Ok SuperFishy - Fess up.

What do you drool over? Can you post a picture of them?

After seeing your collection, I'm starting to think who needs SPS?

Superb collection - You have many Zoos I never imagined existed,

Roy

HrMmmm. solid reds, solid oranges, solid yellows, oh man, list goes on and on, oh and some pinks that i've seen in the galleries. :)
and some of these Again, they died on me
72706whos-got-these.jpg

SuperFishy said:
HrMmmm. solid reds, solid oranges, solid yellows, oh man, list goes on and on, oh and some pinks that i've seen in the galleries. :)
and some of these Again, they died on me
72706whos-got-these.jpg

Those pictured are a finicky polyp indeed. I lost mine to "the Fungus" (really a bacteria I hear).

Nice shots/zoas Schumaker!

i would say that they are about the size of a dime or penny

Edit... i actually cant just say dime to penny sized, b/c this colony is very odd from my other colony, in this colony i have some zoos that are about 1/4" in diameter to some that are almost the size of a nickel, so they vary alot, but for the most part, most of them are the size of a dime or penny

-VictoR-

Last edited:
AMAZING pictures!!!. One question. How do you all get all those spectacular specimines? Do you get them from the lfs or what? Here's my $5, standard, bottom-of-the-line, button polyp ;).

zoo17ev.jpg

Hi-ya Everyone!

Some totally stunning Zoos on this thread. Also some wicked photography too!! I never get bored of looking at Zoo pics.

Here's a few from my tank. Not up to the standard already set, but hope you like anyway?

aidyb

9d0502dc.jpg

4147ced6.jpg

e019f6e9.jpg

64e9718d.jpg

e0ab9deb.jpg

Back