Zoos, Mushrooms, Xenia, Sun Polyps for sale

AngelAnn

We have some items that we would like to sell.

Zoos- Big live rock (3+ lb.) covered with light pink and light blue with brown skirts. Somewhere around 200 or more polyps on it. Also has about 8 or more mushrooms that I can see and there are 2 different types. (maroon ones and blue ones) $75

Mushrooms- Maroon/Purple colored mushrooms on a medium piece of live rock. 25 or more on the rock. $30

Mushrooms- Maroon/Purple colored mushrooms on a small piece of live rock. 6 or so on there, some big some little. $10

Xenia- purple base with brownish colored "feathers?" Also has about 8 Blue mushrooms on it. $20

Sun Polyps- Bright Orange and Yellow Suns. Attached to small piece of rock. 2 different colonies on it. About 50 polyps on it. $40

I can send pictures of any of these to you if interested. I don't know how to post a photo on here... Sorry.

We need to sell this stuff so we will take $100 for it all. I still have pictures available if needed. We are in Jeannette.. 15644

Vinstr.... if you give me your email address I can send photos to you. My photos are too large to load on here I think. Thanks

are the zoos and the xenia still available.....I may be interested. Thanks Ed....BTW I'd be looking to pick up saturday the 18th or sunday the 19th

Ed

ann,

do you have a better pic of the zoos, the one on the website makes them look brown all over, also can you get a better shot of the feathers....sorry for being a pain just dont want to waste your time or mine if they are not what I want.

Ed

Back