1 day shipping

moondoggy4

Team RC
When your ad states 1 day shipping, exactly what does that mean?

Is that free one day shipping or I pay for the one day shipping?

I just bought a valve and paid 3 dollars for shipping and it stated almost a week to get to Ca. Funny it used to be 1 to 2 days to Ca not anymore. So my total bill was near 30 dollars, that used to be free shipping.

So I would like some clarification.

When your ad states 1 day shipping, exactly what does that mean?

Is that free one day shipping or I pay for the one day shipping?

I just bought a valve and paid 3 dollars for shipping and it stated almost a week to get to Ca. Funny it used to be 1 to 2 days to Ca not anymore. So my total bill was near 30 dollars, that used to be free shipping.

So I would like some clarification.

Thanks to Marine Depot's two strategically located warehouses in Nevada and Georgia, over 90% of shoppers in the United States receive their orders within 2 business using UPS Ground. Transit time from our Nevada warehouse to California is 1 business day.

Marine Depot offers FREE economy shipping for most products when you spend $29 or more. You can upgrade your shipping to UPS Ground for $2.99-$4.99 depending on the weight. Orders $250+ are upgraded to this service level for no additional charge.

You can read more about Marine Depot shopping options here: https://www.marinedepot.com/shipping

Jeff @ Marine Depot

So I ordered a valve last night and it states that it will get here by Friday so that is about 2 and half days. I am not sure how it will get here in a day.

So I ordered a valve last night and it states that it will get here by Friday so that is about 2 and half days. I am not sure how it will get here in a day.

Was the shipping method UPS Ground? Did the valve ship from our Nevada warehouse? Did you place your order before 10:30 am PST (same-day shipping cut-off)? I would be happy to check each of these if you can supply me with your order #.

Thanks for shopping MD!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Back