130 X 36 x 36 inbound...any suggestions?

K
. I’ve been pretty disconnected from the site but the downturn is obvious.

Seems there just aren’t that many fowlr tanks being documented anymore.

It's not just this site, but these message boards in general. I think it's a Facebook group effect. In the shark world, most suppliers went down by the Feds for illegal stock. Also we here are almost all old-timers too, with sign up dates over a decade ago.
I think we will soon be hanging out with those Lionel train collectors. Hobbies of today's youth are Fortnite and games, not taking care of animals. Plus I could buy cool fish for my tank with my minimum wage job when I was 16 and put them in the undergravel 55 gal with a wooden airstone skimmer No way today. I took my kids to a reptile show 2 weeks ago and most people there were >40. Almost no kids. Times are changing.

Look at me being all young, 2012!!!

It's a sad state when virtual reality is better than actual reality. I guess it's comforting to know it's not just RC that struggling.

I have three boys and they all love my tank and love keeping animals. I haven't let them play video games yet though. It's seems like a balance should be able to be struck between the new hobbies and the old.

Nice to see some familiar names still posting here :) I need to update my FOWLR thread this weekend.

I’m itching to get my tank going again, I’d guess I’m still a few months away.

Your tank still doing well Peter?

Ted, everything is stunning as usual.

20181222_140702%203_zpsrofc62ij.jpg

Hey Ted, great to see pictures here and hope you get more active in winter again ;)
Glad to see spectacle around the eyes from cospic is still there. In this moment fish looks a little bit like maze angel. Cant wait to the more pics of that fish and hopefully of all other.

Greetings from Germany

PS: Dejong have a Centropyge debulus since a few months only for you.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Hi Ted, any updates ?? Amazing collection of fish I'm really overwhelmed. It was a shame to see what happened with C.boylei in the past years. I have months reading this thread in parts, I hope you are well.

Hey Ted,hope everything is well.really amazing posts,I have read them carefully and learn much from you.
Any update?

Hey Ted- I hope all is well.
I know you haven’t posted on this thread in a while. Any updates? How are your angels?

Back