130 X 36 x 36 inbound...any suggestions?

Hi Ted, it's been a while since I was on here. I came back on to see this, I am completely shocked and blown away. Congratulations to everyone that got one of these babies and amazing job Karen and Rufus.

Ted please never stop posting pictures and videos. These are the dream fish of so many and it's amazing that we will now get to see some grow up through your generosity and dedication.

I hope you have amazing success with the 3 and I look very forward to all the future posts

Hi Ted, it's been a while since I was on here. I came back on to see this, I am completely shocked and blown away. Congratulations to everyone that got one of these babies and amazing job Karen and Rufus.

Ted please never stop posting pictures and videos. These are the dream fish of so many and it's amazing that we will now get to see some grow up through your generosity and dedication.

I hope you have amazing success with the 3 and I look very forward to all the future posts

Welcome back bud! hope all is well with you...I appreciate the kind words...will keep posting!

Hey Ted,
Your babies look great and that makes me happy! Nothings better than having babies go to great homes!

Congrats to Wayne on winning! I had to laugh since Wayne had been Faith's babysitter on here way to Hawaii and now one of these little ones (who were raised in the same room that Faith and Fabio live in) will be heading for Wayne.

Faith and Fabio are still doing great and they have been dancing around this week so I've been setting the egg screen. No eggs yet.

This has all been so exciting. It's amazing to me that I'm lucky enough to pursue my passion and then get all of this praise on top of it. Thank you to all of you and I really look forward to watching the babies grow up on Reef Central!:bounce1:

Karen

Hey Ted,
Your babies look great and that makes me happy! Nothings better than having babies go to great homes!

Congrats to Wayne on winning! I had to laugh since Wayne had been Faith's babysitter on here way to Hawaii and now one of these little ones (who were raised in the same room that Faith and Fabio live in) will be heading for Wayne.

Faith and Fabio are still doing great and they have been dancing around this week so I've been setting the egg screen. No eggs yet.

This has all been so exciting. It's amazing to me that I'm lucky enough to pursue my passion and then get all of this praise on top of it. Thank you to all of you and I really look forward to watching the babies grow up on Reef Central!:bounce1:

Karen

Thank you Karen for everything you have done!

You are amazing!!

Hi Karen! I had to more than laugh when I first heard. I was already on a plane back to LA when they did the drawing. When I landed, I had like 10 texts with people telling me that I won, but I didn't believe one! I thought they were all playing a joke on me. I didn't even believe Rufus or Sandra when I talked to them too. I told them the only person I'd believe was you because I know you weren't cruel enough to play such a terrible joke on me!

Anyway, thank you taking us on such an insane ride this year! I'm glad I got to be a passenger.

Hey Ted,

Karen

Hi Karen! I had to more than laugh when I first heard. I was already on a plane back to LA when they did the drawing. When I landed, I had like 10 texts with people telling me that I won, but I didn't believe one! I thought they were all playing a joke on me. I didn't even believe Rufus or Sandra when I talked to them too. I told them the only person I'd believe was you because I know you weren't cruel enough to play such a terrible joke on me!

Anyway, thank you taking us on such an insane ride this year! I'm glad I got to be a passenger.

You are the only person many of us wanted to see win her!
Stoked for you!!

Does anyone know price wise what these little guys are? I don't want to deal with baby angels anymore but, I'm curious how expensive they are or if they will be available to everyone.

Larry being interviewed by Fincasters...
starts at :35 seconds..
there is some killer footage of the babies, that was finally released at Macna...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QMuWXswOB0Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They are so cute, thanks for posting. Can you tell me what is the biggest difference between Reef Frenzy and Fish Frenzy? I have been feeding Reef Frenzy but this last time I bought both, and they look the same. Sorry about getting off topic

They are so cute, thanks for posting. Can you tell me what is the biggest difference between Reef Frenzy and Fish Frenzy? I have been feeding Reef Frenzy but this last time I bought both, and they look the same. Sorry about getting off topic

Reef...
THE ORIGINAL BLEND WHICH PUT US ON THE MAP!
Reef Frenzy® has all the nutrients needed to feed your entire reef aquarium, in one 8 ounce package. There are other blended foods on the market but NONE of them compare to Reef Frenzy® when it comes to freshness, cleanliness, purity of ingredients and feeding response.
LRS Reef Frenzy® ingredients:
Fresh Wild Caught Scallop
Fresh Wild Caught, Hand Peeled Shrimp
Fresh Wild Caught Ocean Perch and Whitefish
Premium Mysis Shrimp
Squid
Premium Yellowfin Tuna
E. Pacifica Krill
Fresh Shucked Oysters and Clams
Zooplankton, Rotifers, Live Phytoplankton
Green and Purple Seaweed (Porphyra)
Blanched Broccoli Flowers and Carrot Shavings (Rich in Vit A&D)
A Hint of Garlic Dosed RO/DI Water (No garlic pieces are in the food)
Oyster Eggs and Ovarian Tissue
Highly Unsaturated Fatty Acids (Selco)
Buffered ascorbic acid added as an antioxidant
D. Salina algae (With beta carotene to boost pigmentation, immunity)
LRS Probiotics (Learn about them HERE)
All of the fresh ingredients listed are free from any phosphate rinses and sourced at the Carolina Coast.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fish
ARE YOU SEEKING AN ALL AROUND GREAT FISH FOOD?
Fish Frenzy® is the starting point for all of our food blends. It has the same fresh seafood ingredients but no coral specific foods or veggies added. It is a great daily "meat and potatoes" blend, offered in a generous 8 ounce package. Like all our blends we peel every shrimp and debone and fillet each fish prior to adding to the mixture. These exoskeletons and bones are rich in phosphorous, go uneaten by fish, and will spike your phosphate levels in your aquarium in not removed. LRS takes this extra step to remove this waste, while other aquarium food makers don't.
LRS Fish Frenzy® ingredients:
Fresh Wild Caught Scallop
Fresh Wild Caught, Hand Peeled Shrimp
Fresh Wild Caught Ocean Perch and Whitefish
Premium Mysis Shrimp
Squid
Yellow Fin Tuna
E. Pacifica Krill
Fresh Shucked Oysters
A Hint of Garlic Dosed RO/DI Water (No garlic pieces are in the food)
Highly Unsaturated Fatty Acids (Selco)
Buffered Ascorbic Acid
D. Salina algae (With beta carotene for color and immunity boosters)
​LRS Probiotics (Click HERE to learn more)
All of the FRESH ingredients listed are free from any preservative rinses and sourced at the Carolina Coast.
So let's say you don't have a lot of corals or you have mostly fish and don't want to add extra micro-nutrients which are found in the Reef Frenzy blend. Then Fish Frenzy® is perfect for you! It is ultra rinsed (as are all the blends) and provides a diverse diet for marine fish, with a balanced amino acid profile. It is also supplemented with garlic water, selco, ascorbic acid, and beta carotene as an pigmentation enhancer, immunity booster and antioxidant.

Back