180 gallon tank thread

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11866826#post11866826 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cb747
Im trying to persuade my Blue Carpet to relocate! Damn thing was in a container for months and day 1 in the 180 it flew the coop and now resides behind the rock.......

maybe the clam should relocate to East Meadow while your at it :D

tank looks nice if I do say so my self :lol:

dont listen to Warren, he just jealous you thought of putting power heads in the front glass first :p

I'm about to aquascape my new 210. What did you do epoxy the rock together? One thing I never enjoy is aquascaping.I really dont want another pile against the back wall. Yours looks good.
Tom

I cant take credit for the aquascaping. The credit goes to Dexter who defys gravity LOL Nothing is epoxied together its all laid together with alot of cussing coming from Dexters mouth LOL After one week my 2 snowflakes have yet to dislodge any of the rock work. *knock wood*

My problem is the room the tank is in is also where my son's band practices . And they pump out some serious volume so I have to attach every piece of rock. I wish I could get one peice of rock about 5' longx 2' high :)
Tom

Pierces coral looks nice in my tank! Ill have to get a new FTS Also the canopy now opens and closes!!! Yayy! The whole front and top tips up so lots of room to do what needs to be done.

Todays new pics and additions :) Still have some rearranging to do.
DSC01618.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01619.jpg

DSC01620.jpg

cool warren,

been meaning to give you a call. are they still inthat anemone ? i am actually going to order another pair of those b&w on our next order.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11808287#post11808287 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cb747
Thanks to the efforts of Dexter, Aaron and Lou this is what we accomplished today! Dexter is the master of aquascaping :)
I went from this

fishtank002.jpg

To this! Thanks guys!!
fishtank005.jpg

Whats that thing sitting in the dish on top of the rock?

Thats a Blue Carpet Anemone that has sense escaped the container. He was in there for several months and today it moved to the front of the tank with its foot under a rock :)

Well today i added a much needed cleanup crew. 100 snails and 100 hermits.
a small school of chromises (8)
were added last week. Thanks Pierce :)

I also added a Female Swallow Tail Angel
DSC01623.jpg

A Regal Angel and no thats not spots on the fish inspite of what it looks like.
DSC01624.jpg
[/IMG]

A Tomini Tang that resides in the 30 cube

DSC01626.jpg
[/IMG]

Last but not least a Bariene Tang!
DSC01621.jpg
[/IMG]

Hats of to Brad for the hookup on todays additions :)

Next round of pics ill snap a pic of the carpet. He settled towards the front of the tank now :) I dont think ill be slicing it as i cant reach into the tank to get it out!

Ok few new shots and Mike heres the Blue Carpet.
DSC01638.jpg

Green Carpet that was sliced quite a few months ago.
DSC01635.jpg

RBTA i picked up this weekend in a trade with JCohen9999
DSC01636.jpg

And an updated FTS
DSC01639.jpg

ChrissTank001.jpg

ChrissTank002.jpg

ChrissTank003.jpg

ChrissTank004.jpg

ChrissTank005.jpg

Here are some of the pics i snapped while i was there. The tank looked really good Chris. be patient with the clowns!

Back