180 gallon tank thread

the tank looks great Chris, but your a braver man than me with all those anemones with SPS....I don't like stinging animals that can move my themselves...LOL

Thanks Mike! Actually the green carpet is in a PVC end cap and doesnt wander. The Blue seems to have settled in where it is. The RBTA i just got along with the rock its in and so far seems happy where it is. Im sure one day though itll take off :)

A little bit of sand to stick their feet in would make those carpets happier, and more likely to stay put.

The Blue Carpet escaped before i got an end cap for it. The 2 greens havent moved sense i placed them in the end caps :)

Thanks Justin :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12003498#post12003498 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bobbbm
Sigh why doesnt my RBTA look that good? I have plenty of light and feew him every other day!

You have to do a dance for them too ;)

Ohh he has bubbles now just no color! I have him in the open now (he likes to hide) so he is getting some brown just not any good red!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12001261#post12001261 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cb747

And an updated FTS
DSC01639.jpg

Needs more tangs ;)

J/K.

Looking GREAT Chris!

LONNIE!!! WELCOME BACK...lol. I was thinkin of tagging along thursday..but its isles-rangers...again!

Looks good, Chris. Nice to see that the RBTA is doing well (I see the GSP on that rock is also starting to show itself). BTW, did the rest of the group fare as well?

Oh and if that RBTA is truly its mother's daughter (or something like that) it will eventually wander...did I forget to mention that?

BTW, that pump was just thing my tank needed to make my closed-loop pop.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hey Jeff everything is doing well! Im glad the pump worked out for you! Ill post preiodic pics of the stuff as it grows out. :)

Tanks looking good :thumbsup:

I can't believe I missed this thread for so long. :eek2:

Back