180 gallon tank thread

Thanks to the efforts of Dexter, Aaron and Lou this is what we accomplished today! Dexter is the master of aquascaping :)
I went from this
fishtank001.jpg

fishtank002.jpg

To this! Thanks guys!!
fishtank005.jpg

Very Nice Chris, as one very wise man said many years ago" When one tank comes down, another grows in its place" And usually its bigger!!!!
Good Luck and enjoy

I won't say that you have too many Tangs in that tank, just that it looks good ;)

YOU HAVE TOO MANY TANGS IN THAT TANK!

Chris follows the "One Tang per Rock" rule, he is currently working on a book.....to follow up the best seller "How NOT to acclimate anything & LIVE"

Thanks Andy :)
Larry thanks and i need more! The tank looks way to empty!
Dexter you know it and i picked up a sweet pair of clowns today from AA. I think they may turn black :) There a dark brown currently. I still have to put the corals back in the tank but im trying to get the basement back in order first!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11823512#post11823512 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cb747
LOL Working on it! I just picked up a set of tongs so i can get into the damn tank!

Chris in the tank wearing a tong......let's NOT see a picture of that :p

lmao....i considered commenting....nice job on the rockwork Dex, and thanks again for that ro, its been treating me very well.

Thanks Bob! Like the small Green Carpet all nice and comfy in the pvc end cap :) Works like a charm and keeps them happy :)

LOL ya I saw that! What is the bit thing up top that looks like an Open clam? /me hopes it's not just an open clam.

Its an open long dead (but not by me) oyster type thing. I was kinda hoping one of my smaller fish would reside in it but no luck. Its coming out soon :)

Im trying to persuade my Blue Carpet to relocate! Damn thing was in a container for months and day 1 in the 180 it flew the coop and now resides behind the rock.......

Back