2009 ETRC Frag Swap

Jeff~ I'm your huckleberry... ;) More than happy to peddle your wares, as I'll be there selling anyways... :D

Sunlight Supply is officially a sponsor :p

Jeff, I would help out if need be as well. I won't be peddling anything but I will be slinging as much cheese dip as is humanly possible.

Jeff, since I just live over the hill from you, I can transport your stuff over to the swap if needed.

I can help out setting up on Friday night and helping out on Saturday.

Randy, Mel, David -

Many thanks for the offers. I'll be in touch closer to the swap, once I know what pre-sales I have. Wish I could attend myself.

Jeff

Randy, Mel, David -

Many thanks for the offers. I'll be in touch closer to the swap, once I know what pre-sales I have. Wish I could attend myself.

Jeff

fragswap09-flyer.jpg

Changes? Typos? Let me know what you think. And who should I send these files too? Also, are those our only sponsors so far?
:rollface:

Donny~ You have truly outdone yourself!!! :D That looks awesome!!!!!! Thanks a bunch... ;)

That's awesome Donny:). I wish I had any creativity outside the bounds of straight lines and triangles...

I've changed my avatar. Pretty cool idea. Let's hope that is it technically legal by RC standards since the link can not be clicked.

Is there any way we can get the flyer posted up on our website like we did last year???

flyer will be on the website in a day or two. Actually it is there now. It is a little blurry. I PMed Donny. Need to fix the list of sponsors also in the graphic below the flyer.

Great job Donny.

Eddie

That's two years in a row you spelled "sponsors" wrong Donny... lol :D Of course, the flyer looks so great I don't think many would notice... I had people PMing me asking how you designed it!!! I guess I'll have to work more with PS and maybe I'll figure it out eventually... Likely not... ;)

Back