2009 ETRC Frag Swap

I got the SS Blue Wave VII ballast for the raffle today...

Euroreef Is going to send out some T-shirts... :)

Never hurts to ask, I don't guess... :) Don't be dismayed by rejection... There are a lot of vendors I have contacted that either said no or didn't reply...

Aquarium didn't let me hang a sign in their store last year... The owners didn't call me back after a few attempts... Anyone want to try this year???

Great job Randy

The list of sponsers is growing and growing. Currently:

Saltwaterfish.com

Reef Geek

Reef Science

DT's Phytoplankton

Seachem

Sunlight Supply

Coral Reef - Knoxville

Sustainable Aquatics

Euroreef

Yup, that list looks good...

I spoke with Aquatic Marine and right now their prices are too low to offer us any discounts, but I'll see if they'll let us post a flyer and/or want to come to the swap...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14874106#post14874106 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ct_vol
Aquarium didn't let me hang a sign in their store last year... The owners didn't call me back after a few attempts... Anyone want to try this year???

We were in our Dave Ramsey class on Tuesday and a chick there said she's applying for a job at The Aquarium to make some extra money. I almost said "hey, you might be able to find work at the Coral Reef!" but she's very odd...a super slow talker. So I held back.

She's nice though.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14882173#post14882173 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by EvilMel
...but she's very odd...a super slow talker. So I held back.
Heh. I was tempted for a moment to make a new identity and pretend to be her posting in response to that statement. :D

Maybe you can get her to post a sign... ;)

Champion Lighting has been added to our list of Sponsors...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14882479#post14882479 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Runner
Heh. I was tempted for a moment to make a new identity and pretend to be her posting in response to that statement. :D
Ya, and get hit with the ban-stick... ;)

I think that Scott gets a huge thrill by living on the edge of being banned, which is awesome.

Randy: she's odd enough that I prefer not to talk to her actually.

He does like to test the waters, but never quite gets into the shark infested area...

I seriously thought about getting super sassy at them about my signature.

How completely ridiculous.

We're always looking for volunteers... Especially with clean up... Everyone is excited to get their new frags home and in their tanks, so the more people that stay and help, the faster it will happen for all... :D

Back