2015 collection trip

jarrett shark

Guys

Welcome back!!! Hope you had a great summer!!

Well the NY REEF CLUB are putting together the collection trip for Sunday September 27 at 11am , this will be for members only and if you missed last year we did get some great fish so don't miss out since we had fun!!!

Check the website(www.NYREEFCLUB.com) for RSVP info and hope to see you guys there!!

Bring family, dogs, cats, etc !!!!!

Bring small buckets, towel, swim shorts, bootees, wetsuit if you have, air pump, small fish nets, camera , etc

You catch your fish you go home with that fish , so many fish you can't believe they are I'm our waters !!!

Gotta see if I can move something on the 27th.
I'm not even sure if my membership is current.

Most important thing to have is some type of water shoes...

Gotta see if I can move something on the 27th.
I'm not even sure if my membership is current.

Most important thing to have is some type of water shoes...

Come down Larry we will work it out. Won't be the same without you there :D
Hope you can move things around
I have the nets and I have some wet suits if you need

I understand that wet suits are made of rubber, but there's no way I can fit into a suit that fits you.
I'm going to do my best to make it.

I'm in had a great time last year!. Don't think Mya (my dog) would let me skip it after how much fun she had last year.

Nope, no need to know how to swim. I am 5'8" and it didn't go past my chest if even that high. I don't remember waves either.

T-minus 4 days
Check out picks of last year
My buddy want to spot and said this year is far the best year so far and water temp Is great for this time of year

Hey Larry what time was high tid? We were talking about pushing it closer to 12-12:30pm
Is that better or maybe 1-2pm better I can't find the tide table

The tide waits for no man ;)
12-12:30 is WAY better for me, but if it's not low tide, we're going to need a real tall someone to take the deep end of the net....

I just submitted RSVP as a maybe. I missed last year's event and I'm hoping to get away tomorrow for a couple of hours.

I just submitted RSVP as a maybe. I missed last year's event and I'm hoping to get away tomorrow for a couple of hours.

It's always a good time and you will go home with stuff, if you want to.

How tall are you?

LOL! We're going to be there a bit before low tide, there's a deep and shallow end of the net. At 5'6", you're not a candidate for the deep end.
We'll need someone closer to 7' for that duty today, or someone with a mask and snorkel.:lol:

Back