45g Rimless Cube Build!

Thanks guys, Im loving the overflow too!

I made myself an Excell spread sheet of how much I've put into this so far... I dont wana talk about it ahaha :facepalm:

Just waiting on Advanced Acrylics to get back to me on my sump now! Cant finish my stand until i figure out how the pluming for everything will line up, so i need to have it in hand to see. Last we spoke they said they could knock it out this last week but I haven't heard anything since then. Just got on my break and I'm going to give them a call.

Can I ask, how is Advanced Acrylics pricing compared to Trigger systems. I am really considering their Ruby 20 cube for my build.

Their pricing is great actually and free shipping too! This is the one I'm getting; http://advancedacrylics.com/collections/sumps/products/30x16x16-sump-ato-combo-setup
I belive the one pictured is the 30" model and I got the 24". So only differnce is a few inches shorter and one less bulkhead. BUT I had them customize it a bit more to my "flavor" :beer:. He said he really likes how it turned out and was talking about puting it up on their website. It just shipped out today so I'm very excited to see it!

First,

Very nice so far.

So other than the RO/DI what exactly did you get from BRS?

Some type of reactors I assume?

First,

Very nice so far.

So other than the RO/DI what exactly did you get from BRS?

Some type of reactors I assume?

Yup 6 stage 150gpd and;

-1/2", 3/4" and 1" Schedule 40 Red PVC... Because im being super ocd with this build :lolspin:

-1 gallon of Premium ROX 0.8 Carbon
-1 gallon of GFO

-1 gallon of Sodium Carbonate
-1 gallon of Calcium Chloride
-1 gallon of Magnesium Chloride
-1 gallon of Magnesium Sulfate

-2x Vertex 1.5l Media Reactors for Carbon and GFO
-3x Vertex Libra 2.5l Tall Dosing Containers for Alk, Cal, and Mag

Maybe I missed it, but where did you get the tank from? I'm looking for ideas on a new tank (started a thread on it but nobody ever responded!) and have not even found a tank I'm totally sold on.

I wish I could find someone that would build something in the 36" width, rimless, with an overflow like you are using already installed"¦ all without totally breaking the bank. I'd hope to be able to get the tank for under $500 but so far have not found that place yet"¦. thus me asking where you got yours.

What's the reliability factor with the Marine land rimless cubes? That's the only thing in worried about. I have heard horror stories and am not sure of their build quality.

Back