50G Reef of Daniel

Rixar

Hey guys, I present my next project, which can make you participate and offer your opinions. I am Spanish so how to write apology.

This project starts from scratch with great enthusiasm, the great step because I live in my own house and transpose the love of my new home. The project will be located in the lounge, therefore it will give much importance to the aesthetics of the whole, trying to get all this very clean and in harmony with the rest of the furniture.

As for the people thereof, will be aimed at recreating the conditions of the highlands of the reef, with most of their animals sps genre, the dimensions of the main shrine be contained, will feature 190 liters (50 gallons) and sump 60 liters (15 gallons).

The quipment be as follows:

-The Tank: some measures will 70cmx55cmx50cm with a total of 50 gallons. Optical glass, rear overflow xaqua and black, to camouflage pumps and downs, these being the same color as the background.

- Lighting: T5 will be exclusively since my intention is to keep the vast sps all, I find the recommended option, the screen is homemade, with very good finishes, I opted for this option because most commercial screens I did not find aesthetically appealing and I thought I could do better and I think it's been like, and you show it to you give me your opinions, I used Tridonic ballasts (used by giennsenman) ati reflectors and 4 tubes blue plus 24w + 2 ati special aquablue tubes, having a total of 144w, may seem small, even thought to use some tube more, but my idea is to leave much free front area for a very clean aquarium and enjoy the views offered a clean white sand, so the area is completely illuminated rocks across the surface and the front area is also very well lit only with a little less intensity.

- The skimmer: Nyos quantum 120. I have decided on this team, for your good comments, easy and great choices of regulation and most importantly, by his silence. 500 liters of air injected and consumes only 8W power.

- Circulation: In my last aquarium I opted for vortech, leaving a little dissatisfaction with their noise for this aquarium I will return to TUNZE, though a little more showy I think are very quiet, reliable and easy to maintain options, this time I have decided for two units TUNZE nanostream 6045 mechanically adjustable from 1500-4500 liters, but I'm still not satisfied with them until I see such behave, if the result is negative may test new vortech QD, but in principle I will give my confidence.

- Rise: I opted for one dc 2000 Jebao, I think a very quiet pump and as I read reliably, the idea is not to have excessive movement between urn and sump to avoid unnecessary evaporation and leave the engine room to do his job.

- Reactor media: I will use a small reactor buble magus, with a small pump 300 eheim to use activated carbon actively.

- Other equipment: Tale slightly above the rest of the machinery, the sump will have about 60 liters + reservoir filling 20 liter peristaltic Jebao dp4, automatic filler by laser smart tie, Aquamedic thermostat heater 300W eheim

The structure of the table:

SAM_1777_zpszz59vfyn.jpg

Back