66g RIMLESS Build.

Yeah its strange, it looks better in person but not technically brighter than the razor, its different.

Doing major sump cleaning today. have pinneapple sponges all over the sump. hate them. dont care if they are harmless. adding a leg to my scrubber which i should have done in the first place. also upgraded heater to a 200w cobalt neotherm. adding an mp40 also so ill do some pics and vid soon. this is the 3 month mark of this tank running. so far im an expert gsp keeper. lol stay tuned.

tanks rockin and rollin but still not 100 percent on scape.

No man, a doser is on my wish list next for sure. Looking at the pacific sun Kore. I also still have my elos ato and apex jr not hooked up yet. lol.

Oh and i ordered some 56w red par38s to replace my current 15w ones.

TODAY I Cleaned sump cuz had a bunch of pineapple sponges , added new cobalt neotherm 200w heater. New light brackets for my turf scrubber lights. Cleaned turf scrubber, added pvc to make scrubber more stable when full. Changed filter sock and added skimmer just while everything settles down. Added digital timer to ats lights, redid all my cords with ties, added cfl for work light and cleaned glass.
10312357_10202575209715675_1763335756619557748_n_zpsa61167b6.jpg

Last edited:
I dont think cheap is the theme here. Im suprised he hasn't bought and automatic water changer controller yet lol.

Thanks guys, gotten deals on most everything also, and what would i need a automatic water changer for ? lol you know i dont really do those.

K heres whats going on, after i completely re did my sump, i heard a crack, bottom of the sump cracked. well this was pretty much my fault for not putting padding under the sump, and although it didnt come with one i should have known better, after talking to the ebay seller and he talked to main distributor they are sending me a new sump no charge. SO big props to them and again its a shoulda woulda coulda on both sides. Live learn move forward.

SOOOO this give me the perfect chance to redo my plumbing, i also was missing the durso pipe and im gonna add unions and ball valves to it not to mention gonna try to do a reverse durso underneath. the plastic tubing wasnt working very well for me, but its fine for the return line. Ill also be painting the sump white while im at it and get everything back running perfect. should be back on track by thursday/friday hopefully stay tuned.

ALL NEW TANK STAND AND SUMP, now my plumbing and sump are all done the way i should have done it the first time !!!!

IMG_20140503_150747_zps46cea83e.jpg

20140503_161221_zpsf0a9f28f.jpg

I had never thought about using reef putty as the base... truly ingenious. I will have to remember that if I ever do another one.

Back