8 Foot Custom Acrylic Tank for Sale

InsaneClownFish

Envision Acrylics 1" Spartech Polycast Acrylic 96x25x14(high) rimless $1400.
Also Available Elos Light Package- $975.

IMG_0027.jpg

DSC01957.jpg

DSC01247.jpg

100_1687.jpg

100_1896.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

Sweet. Now where were you 6 months ago before I bought the tank I'm setting up? You getting out? Up or downsizing?

Did you use a wavemaker or what did you use for water movement? Didn't see anything pictured. where is this located?

GLWS, I have seen this tank in person. If i was in a house and not an apartment it would be mine.

Unfortunately, I did change my mind because I'm not in a position to do anything with it right now. Thanks guys I appreciate the positive response.

geomarq- I'm in Guilford, CT The tank had multiple large Koralias that were very carefully positioned/hidden. A wavemaker is not advisable for such a shallow tank. ;)
I'm getting out. I simply can't afford reefkeeping at this time.

I have seen it all in person and all I can say is badass! If I was in a position to buy this at the moment I would have been in the back of my truck a long time ago. If any of you are on the fence about this, I can tell you that if you let someone else snatch this up you are making a big mistake.

Why do all of the tanks that I want to buy have to be so far away from me. Any idea how much it weighs? Glws.

one of the 150w Elos pendants has been sold and picked up- thx Ben!

$650. for what's left- firm

or $200. for each pendant/ballast combo with brand new phoenix 14k

$375. for the Elos E-Lite and $125. for the bracket

Just found one answer i was looking for, your in Guilford, CT, which is about 3 hrs from me. Please email me and we can discuss further, thanks again!

Back