90 Gallon Break Down Sale - Coral/Fish/Equipment/Tank/Stand/Canopy

CuzzA

Well, as much as it pains me to break down this reef, I have to do it. There's no feasible way I can move it without potentially hurting/killing the inhabitants to make way for 310 gallon upgrade.

So first up for sale will be all the coral, then fish, then rock/sand, then the equipment and finally the tank, stand and canopy.

Most of the corals will be full/mini colonies that were originally purchased through our various local fish stores. Everything from SPS, LPS, NPS, softies and clams.

Having never sold a marine tank setup before, I'm gauging the value based on what they typically go for among us hobbyists and their current size. I will update with pictures for each item as I list them.

First come, first serve. Cash only. Pickup in Palm Harbor.... Stay tuned as I begin to start adding pictures of each item and their corresponding price.

Bare with me guys, I tried to get pics and prices up this morning, but was having difficulty with RC's mobile compatibility and I simply ran out of time. I will have them up this afternoon.

Ok, still having mobile RC issues, but I've got some stuff to list.

Big Purple Stylophora Colony $100
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
Huge Multi Head Aussie Lobophylia. Hurts to sell this piece. :( $200
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
how much are you asking for the tank?

I won't seperate the tank from the stand and canopy. If you've ever seen the stand and canopy it's really nice... solid wood, Georgian cherry finish, 8 doors, epoxied inside, vent fans. I'm thinking $500. Everything is only two years old. I think the drilled 90's go for around $350 new. So that's a pretty sweet deal. Plus I removed the generic return and put locline in with a locline ball valve on the short side. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Back