a few shots after bulb change

kraash

I changed my bulbs about a month ago, and I am pretty happy with the change in the corals colors. I had Reeflux 12ks, and switched to Coralvue 20ks. IMO, the corals are looking more like I think they should, the blues and greens are neon now!

Let me know what you think!

IMG_2249.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2286.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

Thanks Chad!I am still going to get a bigger display, just have to get the addition on first!

doin good, except that single head of hammer coral, got knocked into hole in a big rock could not fish out.

WOW! Your tank looks amazing! I really like the bluer bulbs after using 10Ks for years.

Thanks for the kudos Kevin, Nick, Nook and Micheal

Nook, I am in the same boat with you, I used 10ks for years and I have slowly migrated to a more blue bulb every time I try a new one!
I have not done a full tank par test on the new bulbs yet, but the few places I did test, are much lower in par than the Reeflux were.

looks great. if you ever need a hand with anything let me know. i am only about 30 min away from vandaila. i dig the tank saw the build thread on uberfrags

I think we are due for a Vandalia Pizza Night sometime soon:D Would you mind having a bunch of ruffians out your way one weeknight?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14259098#post14259098 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by panaboy95
that would be awesome i could actually come to one

Let's DO IT!

Wow it does look awesome, I didn't think it ever could but it does. Is the hammer that fell the same as the frag that I got from you because it is getting ready to split for me. Where did you get your new bulbs from?

nice garrison... just remember when i come up im sleeping in front of that bad boy 1 night... so have a fan and a blanket waiting... Thanks for the chat earlier...

Back