A fresh beginner- Manifold and sump questions

Salahunreal

Hi reefers,
May I ask for your help and ideas to finalize the manifold and sump design. I already have the aquarium+stand+sump from Akvastabil and its model is MOVE 360

So some facts below
1- Already removed the baffles from the sump (Wohoo... did not imagine I could do it)
2- Planning to DIY a small acrylic black fuge about 12-14% (about 40 liters) of water volume
3- Design based on triton method. I am not doing water change unless it is necessary. So this sump build should be triton compatible
4- Living in Sweden so all units in metric
5- Trying to add a frag section in the sump

Some IMPORTANT facts
1- First saltwater aquarium
2- I have bought the system about a year ago, but no one told me that having the 2nd baby is like 4 times the work comparing with the first one. So this project was on hold for a long time and now it should be MOVING :D
3- First time i use sketchup, so please ignore errors you spot like pipe is not fit in with fittings 100% with union or so. I did my best but i could not get it the way I want.

Fuge box
Dimensions 320*380*450 mm
Black acrylic
2 holes 32mm for water flow to sump

SUMP
Skimmer section
Frag section
Return section

Plumbing
Two overflow from DT to fuge with ball valve (came with the package)
Main overflow with gate valve for fine tuning and submerged in the fuge box
Emergency overflow over the fuge box in order to hear water when falling

Manifold
16 or 19mm hose from return pump to manifold
Manifold tee to no return valve and up to the DT, other output to the manifold with ball valve to shutdown the manifold when maintenance is required.
4 outputs from manifold
2 for media reactors
1 for frag section with nozzle to move the water in the frag section and maybe no need to add a power head
1 for future expansion (maybe roller filter mat)

Actions required
1- Fuge
1a/Design ok? flows? improvements? all good then move to 1b
1b/ Buy arcylic sheets and glue
1c/ DIY the black box

2- Original sump
1A- Remove original baffles- Done
1B- relocate baffles- Need community help
1C- Adding frag section-Not sure about it
1D- Adding filter roller mat (already bought a Calreisea SK15). This is against Triton approach and not quite sure I will add it. More in the favor of allocating space for frag section
3- Manifold design- Need community feedback
4- PVC fittings list purchase- Preparation phase
5- DIY the manifold

Can you please take a look at pictures below and tell me what I have missed. I know i have mistakes but i am not sure where I should be looking.

1-The baffle between the Skimmer and frag section. Under or above and what the space from bottom if under or from top if above
2- Baffle between frag and return section, should be above or under?
3- 32mm or 25mm for the manifold pipe size?
4- Any other ideas to make maintenance easier on the long run. What you would change?

Thanks in advanced.

Some pics below for the not finalized design so far

https://imgur.com/a/3oZRNlK

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg