A giant among us has fallen, RIP Russ

ichthyman

Although our paths parted, you will always be remembered fondly my friend.

Rest in peace Russell Ingold.

Deepest sympathy to the Ingold family from the staff and family of FAOIS.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, our deepest regrets and respect for Russ. Our prayers go out for Russ's Family.

Rest In Peace

A true friend and someone that was always ready to lend a hand when there was a need. RIP my friend.

O sues husband.... man I for my Tyre toadstool Frag from Russ a good 4 years ago and now its huge. Sad news

The local reefing community won't be the same. Russ never hesitated to help anyone in need regardless of time or distance.

Sympathies and well wishes to Sue and the rest of the family.

Although we had our differences this is very sad news. Russ was always willing to out of his way to help like everyone else mentioned. I am very sorry for your loss Sue and the Ingold family.

My boyfriend thinks he knows russ. Did he make frag plugs and cookies? And his wife bred clownfish? Boyfriend bought plugs and cookies from him and won a pair of fancy clownfish from last year's tampa show.

Ya nvam to that question about him and his plug and cookies making....my bf just pulled his business card from his wallet....first meet them last year at a frag show where my bf had won a pair of fancy clown fish from her....and we had been doing business with russ buying his plugs and he made special size cookies for us.....this is deviating news....ours hearts thoughts and prayers out to his wife sue and the rest of his family.....he was the outstanding go outta his way person as described in a previous post....and any questions for others as to who exactly he was s and r clownfish and Ringold was his email id....sorry my friend you will be truly missed!!!

Wow, this really sucks. Russ was a class act. Would give a stranger the shirt off his back. Very saddened by this and makes me regret the falling out several of us had when we where tbrc officers.

Thank you all for your kind words. He was very special to all of us. Life will be somewhat grayer without him��

Back