ABC Reefs 1st Anniv/Frag Swap/Sale 11/14

Capt_Cully

As promised, ABC Reefs in Syracuse is going to have their 1st anniversary frag swap. Many of you attended last year, and it was a great success not only for ABC, but for Reef Keeping in Syracuse. I've long been envious of the "scene" in Rochester and Buffalo. I'm happy to see many many new faces in Syracuse. Now I don't feel so alone

Saturday 11/14: food, drinks, sale prices promised. People are welcome to bring in and set up frag tanks. Feel free to set up trades and make deals with fellow reefers.

New since last year: most notably the Miracles 4x6 foot lookdown tank with new Plasma Light (future of reefkeeping???, you be the judge). 180 display is currently under reconstruction. Additional livestock tanks in back room.

Tim, Dave, and Jeremy are also open to filling requests for hard to find livestock and dry goods at, and I quote, "much reduced rates".

Come one come all, if Sunday 11/15 works better for a majority that is certainly possible, but I think the consensus was Sundays are for football.

So post what you have to swap/sell/trade!

Back