About The Greater Iowa Reef Society Please Read!

waverz

Slave to the reef!
The Greater Iowa Reef Society is a non-profit organization of marine hobbyists brought together by the desire to promote a better understanding of the life we keep in our home aquariums. Our focus is increasing the longevity of marine life in a controlled environment and to encourage that life to propagate freely. Only through education and the sharing of ideas can we expect a future for our hobby. Along with our club forum here on Reef Central, we also have a dedicated website with a host of information for GIRS members. Local news, events, photo galleries, chat, membership information, discussion forums plus many more! Please feel free to look around! http://www.greateriowareefsociety.org/site/

i am a new member to girs how can i log in i pay my dues at the zoo frag swap do i need to be added

Ziggy692-use the above link to get to the GIRS homepage and you can post there, or contact the board. Go under the heading "About GIRS" and then select contact us under that heading. Hope this helps.

jolene

Back