Acro collection- share your list

BryanS4

I looked around and didn't really see any threads where folks listed their acro/milli collections.

I ask because I'm hoping others are like me and like trading with other local folks. I really like trading with locals rather than dishing out 50 plus for shipping.

Below is what a have. I have a pretty young tank (year) so a lot of these are still a few months off from fagging.

Hopefully we can keep this updated and do some trading over the years.

EC's Aventador
BC Pixie stick
BC Premoberry
BC Rainbow jewel
BC Durban
Shawn Bennet Yellow tort
BC Fire table
Atl Shades of fall
BC Couchburn
BC Efflo 2.0
BC Soft rainbow milli
RR Canada Orange Passion
Ora Red Planet
Ora Stawberry Shortcake
Ora Peralbeary
Greg Carroll Acroberry
Ora Red Dragon
Sunset Milli
Asd Rainbow milli
BC Cherry Blossam
BC Confetti
BC Spainbow
BC Curmudgeon Blue milli
Reef ready Grape Juice
BC Pearly Cadaver
Miami Orchard
Blue Tort of some sort
PC Rainbow
Tri color
Ice Fire
Ora Scrips
pink lemonade

I have some others that are common, slimer, birdsnest, stags ect and I have the Emmett classics, which you should just get from him.

The lights are off, so I'll update if missing a few.

Wow thats an impressive list. Im just starting to collect acro.

Red planet
Blue tort
Tri color of sorts.

Hope to get more locally

Wow thats an impressive list. Im just starting to collect acro.

Red planet
Blue tort
Tri color of sorts.

Hope to get more locally

Thanks man. That's the plan, we all start with a few, but the idea is to share what we have and hopefully do some local trading.

Green slimmer
Red planet
Blue tip (greenish blue)
Blue tip (reddish brown)
Tri color (not sure if acro?)

My tank is only 7 months old Syu they are all still small. My red planet has the most growth.

Nice list you have there. My tank is also still very young and I also have limited space but here is my current acro list.

Garf bonsai
RR Canada OP
RR wonderland
SC Sunkist Millie
SC purple poison
ORA blue tort
Tyree pink lemonade
Incredible Hulk
Raspberry limeade
Ora birdsnest
Ora blue Millie
Sunset Millie
Watermelon Millie
Rainbow Millie
Forest fire digi
Ora red planet
Green slimmer
Aussie SSC
Pikachu

I'm sure I'm missing some but that's what I have for the most part. I have been slacking on the acro due to a recent shroom addiction.

Ora blue milli
Ora rose milli
Ora Scripps milli ( not the green stag)
Wwc yellow tips
Loripes
Lots of birdsnests and monti

I wanna play!
SC Orange Passion
CB Pearl Rainbow
CB Yellow Brick Road
CB Beast Mode
CB Citrus Punch Mille
WT Mother of Pearl
Blue Dragon
TCK Pikachu
Upscales Microlados
CB Miami Kush
CB Fun Dip Mille
Walt Disney
RR Excalibur
RR Manny Pacquiao
RR Diablo
AquaScene Ice Fire Echinata
ORA Pearlberry

What's everyone's next addition? Mine has to be the TCK Apple Juice!! If I can ever find a frag before it sells!! I'll just leave this pick here for everyone's enjoyment!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
Very nice. I've had my eye on that one too, but it's always in packs with other 1/3" nubs. I just refuse to buy frags that small, no matter where it's from.

Im not sure I have a next one, but as soon as the frag tank is ready I'll snag another pack from BC I'm sure.

Very nice. I've had my eye on that one too, but it's always in packs with other 1/3" nubs. I just refuse to buy frags that small, no matter where it's from.

Im not sure I have a next one, but as soon as the frag tank is ready I'll snag another pack from BC I'm sure.

I used to feel the same way but after reading and doing my own research, the smaller frags have a better survival rate and seem to encrust and grow faster for me. That or they start off so small any growth looks amazing...lol.. I personally don't mind them and a lot of the time it's the only way you can afford a frag. I know a lot of sellers who will cut a larger frag if your willing to pay the larger price tag!

I don't normally post but wanted to share what I've learned over the years and hope to help. These are just my opinions and going to be short and to point.

If you're not treating with interceptor and you've added a bunch of acro you most likely have red bugs. People wonder why their acros are not thriving and sometimes it because of red bugs. They are very very small so please check. They can be different color also

I've cut and sold thousands of frags over the years. The smaller the acro or monti frags the greater the chance of death.

The more colorful the frag the greater chance of death

I have learned over the years to only buy sps that perform. I call them all star corals. They grow are hardy and they keep their color. How can you find out which ones they are? Just to a google image search. If you see a bunch of large colonies you know they grow and if you see they are more popular on the forums with people selling them you know they perform. Be careful with these small expensive frags some of them I will not take if you gave them to me. Just my opinion. If a acro performs the price will come down really quick so just wait a year or two and that acro will be $10

Here is my list. Now the most expensive ones are going to be the frags people are going to want. The reason they are expensive is because they underperform

ORA German blue polyp
Aquascene ice/fire
Incredible Hulk
Pink Lemonade
Shades of fall
Candlelight concert
Blue hoeksema
Pellatas pink tip stag
Green slimer
Purple monster table
Blue tip tenuis
Aqua delight
Steve Elias stag
Pink table
Darin's Bonsai
Tyree tricolor
Acro berry
ATL Christmas mirabilis
Purple slimer
Rommels Watermelon acro
5 hundred dollar efflo
Red dragon
ORA ice tort
Shawn Bennett yellow tort
Glow stick yellow Caroliniana
FF Red Robin
Robs green slimer
ORA Hawkins
ORA blue tort
ORA Miami Orchid

My kinda thread!

Here's mine:
Wild Table (I call it my Lightning Bolt Table, bright blue tips yellow body)
Darin's Bonsai
BC Fyroengine
BC Rainbows in Spain
ORA Pearlberry
WWC Tweety Bird
BC Hyperberry
RR Ricks Dragon Slayer
WWC Yellow tips
RR Lemon in the Sky
CC Aussie Red Delicate
Red Table from Creative
Green Stag with blue tips
ORA Shortcake
ORA Hawkin's
CC Banana Hammock
ORA Oregon Tort
Wild neon green/yellow austera
Tyree Red Dragon
Acroberry
Tyree Pink Lemonade
Pink polyp milli with rainbow base
ORA Ant insignis
PC Rainbow
CC Snazzleberry
BC Purple Flamingo
SC Orange Passion
Blue Hoeksemani

Very well explained Emmett!!

Thanks Aaron

One more thing I would like to mention about red bugs. If your tank is less than 4 months old you're probably not going to see them yet. What happens is one or two can come in on a frag and it takes them months to multiply to be able to see them. Also you need to have a light color acro that they like to be able to see them. They are very hard to see on darker acros

While nothing is perfect, I try to get all my acros from folks who have long proven tanks to limit the chance of red bugs.

Anything that I've ordered online is Qt by the vendor and dipped upon arrival. What I've have obtained locally is from a few sources and dipped just as percauction.

Great lists guys. Keep them coming and let's do some trading.

Last edited:
Back