Affordable Aquatics! March photo contest

Calore nice panoramic :) got alot going on there lol but to be fair I got to go with the top pic sence it is first of the three to be submitted sry plz keep it single pictures and if they are not entries please clearly label them. Thank you

Bah I should have cheated the system and actually took a panoramic haha.

Calore nice panoramic :) got alot going on there lol but to be fair I got to go with the top pic sence it is first of the three to be submitted sry plz keep it single pictures and if they are not entries please clearly label them. Thank you

You know how in school the teachers always used to emphasize reading the instructions BEFORE you start to write down your answer - well, that was for me (and my kids, unfortunately). I cannot now go back and edit, but please consider my photos as not entries. I just posted them as a laugh!

More of a next door than down under. My sump closet lol

2cc4ebb9125c8baff5541b235e51ed49_zps2d62ce7e.jpg

Those are bath tub no slip things haha

Never to careful as it can get down right slippery in there lmao

My wife bought them for the last time. Geez
I knew I would not live that down, and Franky already took my man card over it.

And for posting it on line he shouldnt ever give it back but we are all fish geeks im sure some of us have worse. My mom sees anything with a fish in it she buys it. I have soap with a butterfly fish on it. A few shirts.

You know how in school the teachers always used to emphasize reading the instructions BEFORE you start to write down your answer - well, that was for me (and my kids, unfortunately). I cannot now go back and edit, but please consider my photos as not entries. I just posted them as a laugh!

I do the same and thank you for sharing really like how couple things are layed out

First thing my eyes go to when I go downstairs

First thing my eyes go to when I go downstairs

Also the last pic of my maxima clam. Keeping him to the side of a frag rack temporarily was not a good idea. Blocked too much light.

Here's my entry. I have a 40 breeder frag tank, that drains to a 40 breeder sump. There is also a top off tank and my testing/work area to the right.

basement fishroom.jpg

Back