African Fish

DaveBien

This is the photo section of a weekly email I get from Reefs Edge down in Ft. Lauderale, near the airport. I visited in Feb while down there. They have a most beautiful lookdown tank there full of fish and corals. Some of the prettiest fish and corals are from Africa which I understand they get direct. Take a look at the Blue Headed Wrasses. It's WYSIWYG. I've never seen those before. Seem to be nice folks. Husband and wife owners.

Disclaimer, LOL: I have not bought from them (had to catch a plane), nor do I have any connection to them. I get their email and that's it. I'll stop next time I'm down there and hopefully pick out a few things.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/reefs11edge/album?.dir=/721fre2t

At least here's a pic of the Blue Headed Wrasses.

bcefre2.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9866196#post9866196 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Pufferpunk
God knows what I'll find in Florida!

The elderly, swamps and theme parks....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9866954#post9866954 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jmick
The elderly, swamps and theme parks....

palm trees, old people in the fast lane driving TWO mph, inlaws, U-turns, sand, trailer parks waiting for hurricanes or tornados, golf courses of courses.....anything else????

Those legal U-turns scare the hell out of me.... I grew up in Chicago where we U-turn and jaywalk anywhere we darn well please !!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9868810#post9868810 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DaveBien
Those legal U-turns scare the hell out of me.... I grew up in Chicago where we U-turn and jaywalk anywhere we darn well please !!!!

CALM DOWN MR. BEAN

Back