AI Hydra Settings Thread

When it comes to lunar schedule you should see a 4% max on the blue channel with lunar setting selected. Otherwise lunar effects will not work. I currently use something similar to this.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I run my LEDs 12hrs and I run my T5 3 hrs but I may bump them up to 4 hrs. All lights are 10" off the waterline. I'm about 200 par with only led and all lights on I'm about 250.
895b0d5d408ad03abf4639c62791b6d2.jpg

How's your tank doing?

Still running the same settings?

How's your tank doing?

Still running the same settings?

I didn't see much of a difference so I went back to 12k and 14k and saw better growth. I honestly couldn't replicate the AB+ with the hydra 52 so I gave up. I even reached out to BRS and they said they don't have the old hydra 52 and that they couldn't test what they don't have. Anyhow I'll just stick it out with these lights a bit longer and see what they may come out with next. Keeping my eye on AI and Radion.

4 over 150 gallon Rubbermaid

4 over 150 gallon Rubbermaid

I took down my 300 gallon system so now have a rubbermaid 150 feeding trough filled with live rock and a bunch of coral (leather, sps, LPS... the whole mix).

I need to keep this coral alive and thriving while I part it out.

I hung for AI fixtures over the 150 Rubbermaid. Two Vegas and Two Hydra 52.

I'm wondering how high to run percentages on the various spectrums. I know 4 fixtures over the 150 rubbermaid is plenty, 3 probably would have been enough.

Each fixture is about 18 inches above water surface.

Right now I'm running like this:

UV 25%
Violet 25%
Deep Blue 45%
Royal Blue 45%
Blue 45%
Green 15%
Deep Red 10%
Cool White 8%

I have coral acclimation set to 50% right now.

Thoughts on this? I don't want to over illumniate...

One of my hydra 52 lights has decided to go green, with the green channel on full blast all the time. The rest of it works as normal. Anyone have any suggestions? I know which board controls green and as a last resort I’ll attempt to disable it.

Hello, I am currently running 2 Hydra HD 26 on my Red Sea Reefer 425XL (88 Gal). Looking to do a mixed reef. Does anyone have a light settings they would like to share? Thank you.

I know there probably settings listed on this thread but there are over 200 pages.

I would suggest "liking" the many FB pages dealing w AI, Hydras, etc. Many, many files to chose from. I use the BRS setting for my 120 mixed reef.

I think the next step would be to go to "manual" and move the tabs. Email AI from the app and post the reply; they are very responsive

AI Hydra Settings Thread

Anyone have luck downloading [MENTION=223578]orcus[/MENTION]Varuna sps AB+ profile the one drive doesn't work for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone have luck downloading [MENTION=223578]orcus[/MENTION]Varuna sps AB+ profile the one drive doesn't work for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I added my google drive info somewhere with all of them that I have found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back