Ai prime hd

Looking to buy a working ai prime or ai prime hd not the new 16hd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an excellent working condition AI Prime HD (not the HD16) with goose neck mounting arm, they are less than 12 months old (only used for 9 months; then replaced with Radion G5 Pro). They came with the Waterbox 20 Cube package that I purchased last year.

No original box. $150 for both AI Prime HD (none HD 16) and the goose neck mounting arm. San Francisco local pickup.

2020-08-08 ALL 02.jpg

I have an excellent working condition AI Prime HD (not the HD16) with goose neck mounting arm, they are less than 12 months old (only used for 9 months; then replaced with Radion G5 Pro). They came with the Waterbox 20 Cube package that I purchased last year.

No original box. $150 for both AI Prime HD (none HD 16) and the goose neck mounting arm. San Francisco local pickup.

View attachment 408311

I work in the city. Would you take 130 as I don't need the gooseneck?

View attachment 408311

Hey I've tried sending you messages I'll pay you full price.

Back