All reefers in NC & SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doni, I want a green kenya tree! That looks very nice. I could put it beside my purple kenya tree and start a kenyan forest. But I wont be at the frag swap this weekend. Darnit.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9765443#post9765443 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by RedSonja
Just to be sure this is the coral you were talking about:

DUdaisy001.jpg

If it's not, let me know. :)

-Sonja

Sonja if you have any of this left I'd love to get some from you , I'm not sure yet what I'm going to be bringing. I'm trying to start up another reef so what frags I do have might be going into that tank but I'll be glad to pay you for it. Thanx Dave E

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9773316#post9773316 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dne63
Sonja if you have any of this left I'd love to get some from you , I'm not sure yet what I'm going to be bringing. I'm trying to start up another reef so what frags I do have might be going into that tank but I'll be glad to pay you for it. Thanx Dave E

Hi Dave,

Unfortunately I won't have any more of this just yet. It's not a very fast grower in our tank. It's also having to contend with Halimeda algae growing over it, I pull the stuff off every week and it grows back. (Anyone want a bunch of Halimeda at the swap tomorrow?)

I will keep you in mind when I have some more though. It was several months ago that Doni mentioned wanting something like this and it's only now got enough growth that I can frag off a few polyps.

-Sonja

WTT Baserock

WTT Baserock

Just wondering if anyone needs some baserock. I recieved this from a friend as a gift. I would like to trade for frags of soft/LPS corals. I posted it on Carolina Aquarium Community forum and wanted to post on RC just in case somebody doesn't frequent that site. I would price it a $1 a LB so trades of equal value would be considered. I have about 75LBS of it left. It has been "curing" in a tub for about 2 weeks. I will be at the DU swap tomorrow if anyone is interested

Picture019.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Re: WTT Baserock

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9773887#post9773887 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SSGHackett
Just wondering if anyone needs some baserock. I recieved this from a friend as a gift. I would like to trade for frags of soft/LPS corals. I posted it on Carolina Aquarium Community forum and wanted to post on RC just in case somebody doesn't frequent that site. I would price it a $1 a LB so trades of equal value would be considered. I have about 75LBS of it left. It has been "curing" in a tub for about 2 weeks. I will be at the DU swap tomorrow if anyone is interested

I wouldn't mind trading some live rock for your base rock. PM me.

lr / br

lr / br

Hey Pharmboy I'd be glad to buy $10.00 worth of your l/r for 10lbls and then you could pay SSHhackett for his b/r if that would work out for you guys , Dave E

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9766080#post9766080 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Doni
Hummm... I keep thinking of things to trade! lol...

Stomatella snails $1/ea sold in sets of 3. So $3 per set.
These guys are awesome nocturnal algae eaters and will breed successfully without predation (hermits, shrimp, etc). I will capture maybe 5 sets (3 snails per set).
NOTE: I will only bring what is asked for.

20070410004.jpg

Doni - I'll buy a set if your still able to bring some. Thanks.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9773887#post9773887 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SSGHackett

Picture019.jpg

Picture015.jpg

SSGHackett - I don't have anything to trade so if your willing to sell any I would like to buy about 20 lbs. Thanks.

Picture019.jpg

Picture015.jpg

I could always use some more rock.

I have some large green mushrooms and orange zoos.

Also have green with purple tips frogspawn and small blue shrooms.

Oh and some gold striped green centered candy cane.

Let me know.

I'd be interested in whatever hasn't been claimed yet.

-Sonja

For all that are interested in the baserock......I will just load up all that I have let (~75-80lbs) and bring it to the DU swap. I will accept all trades first and then sell what I have left. I plan on being there at 2:30. I will be wearing a black Corona hat.

Gary Faulkner - I am VERY interested in your blue mushrooms and maybe the orange zoos. Please find me before you trade them away!

Thanks all

New to the reef scene in G'boro. Just sayin whats up on a new site. Been over at Nano-reef for a little bit now.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9776982#post9776982 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by plyr58
New to the reef scene in G'boro. Just sayin whats up on a new site. Been over at Nano-reef for a little bit now.

[welcome]

im going to PM you some info on our club :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back