All reefers in NC & SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I'm new to the hobby but plan on setting up a 9 gallon cadlights nano at work (it should be here next week) and need some good used lighting. I'll be at the DU swap as well, so if anyone has some used metal halide lighting, 70w or 150w, I'd be interested in it.

I hopefully will get some of your xenia Sonja if you have enough to go around. I can store it in a friends tank until mine is cycled.

Josh

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9716379#post9716379 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by nanokeeper
Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I'll be at the DU swap. It is next Saturday - April 21st - right?

yes the 21st, at 3pm

I'm gonna have to miss the DU swap this time.

Going to really regret that.

Hope to see you all next time though.

Oops I thought it was tomorrow the 14th.

If it is the 21st, I should be able to make it!!

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9716424#post9716424 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jjcool
I hopefully will get some of your xenia Sonja if you have enough to go around. I can store it in a friends tank until mine is cycled.

Josh

One thing about Xenia, there is usually enough to go around. :rollface:
I'll put you down for one of 'em.

-Sonja

Help with glass or acrylic

Help with glass or acrylic

I'm wanting to make a sump and posibly a tank as well , I found 1/4" plexy or acrylic they say its the same I thought there was a differance and 1/4" glass [untempered] for $145.00 a sheet. Tempered glass was $180.00 a sheet . Idon't know for sure if these are good prices or not. If anyone knows of anywhere the prices are better I'd be mighty grateful , as always Thanx. Dave E

Last edited:
Guys im heading to Raleigh next weekend and was wondering if any of you knew of any fish stores in or near that area that might be open on a sunday that I could swing by. I didnt see any active NC forums or I woulda asked there.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9759907#post9759907 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by theop
The owner of Reefscience is a member here and is also an RC sponsor.
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=327

He doesn't have a retail store, but does allow customers to buy directly from him by appointment. I've bought a few corals from him.

yep. Chad is a super nice guy, that knows his stuff! has some of the best corals around.

i will add both Down Under and Aquatica are both excellent stores as well. Down Under is hosting a frag swap Saturday, so his selection on Sunday may be limited. :)

Does anyone have his contact info? And it will be the following weekend not this one that is upcoming. Thanks for all the help guys!!!

reefn00b,
Its all on his web page on the contact info. Chads a great guy and will take care of you. Son and I go there all the time and get stuff

I'll be at DownUnder this saturday (21st) but only have one frag that I could bring. I accidentally broke my sps green cap while doing tank maintenance. It is about 2.5". Anyone interested?

I could probably get 3 or 4 frags of my green kenya tree if anyone wants it.... $10/ small 1-2" frag unattached. It attaches very quickly - few days.
green_kenyatree.jpg

Doni I want! :) I can try to frag you a piece of the orange/green daisy polyps to trade, or if I can't get that i can pay ya.

-Sonja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back