All reefers in NC & SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the bump. I still have a crocea that I would really like to get rid of asap. This tank has been taken down and all the corals that were left have been transferred to my nano cube. If anybody wants the crocea I'll sale if for $25. It's something like 3.5-4" long. I'm in Chapel Hill. Thanks to everyone who bought corals. Also the tank is still available, I'm selling the lights (250watt Aqua Medic Ocean Light with Phoenix 14K $200) and the coralife super skimmer ($50) as well.

Hey Folks,

I've decided to have a frag swap and Christmas Party for all my fragging friends at my house on Saturday December 15th.

Time: 1:00 pm

Everyone is welcome. Bring frags and any other aquarium related items that you would like to sell or trade. I'll provide some refreshments, however if anyone wants to bring anything, that would be great also. Don't feel like you have to though.

Rocky Mount, NC 27804

It takes about 45 minutes to get to my house from the beltline in Raleigh.

Directions:
-Take US 64 East until you get to Rocky Mount.
-After you cross over I-95, you'll take the next exit on Winstead Ave.
-Take a right onto Winstead Ave
- go through 1 light and at the 2nd light, take a left onto Sunset Ave
- take the first right onto Tyson Ave. (beside the blue Allstate sign)
- take a left onto Seminole
- my house is on the left on the next corner. Just park on the right adjacent to the church

I hope to see everyone there. Please use this thread to post anything you plan to bring. I'll try to have lots of frags made and in my frag tank by then.

Thanks,

Brandon

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11260893#post11260893 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by minireef30
Does anyone have any montipora FS for cheap? Looking for any type any color, larger the better.
i have a few, ever get to the Winston-Salem, Kernersville area?

Minireef ..I have some "caps"

Brandon... party at your place ...Yipee...

Count me in , I've been wanting to see your tanks , ..I'll post a list of what I can bring .... line up some gorgonians for me would you ...

Ali

Fayetteville Frag Swap

Fayetteville Frag Swap

All:

Graham's Reef will be having a used equipment sale and Frag Swap this Saturday (12/1) @ 3pm. The shop will be open at noon.

112 Westwood Shopping Center, Fayetteville NC 28314
Morganton Road exit off the All-American Freeway
910-426-REEF

See you there

Eliot

Brandon,

Sure hope I can make it to your place.

Been wanting to see your set up for some time now.

I'll bring as many frags as I can.

Oh and some food also.

Where is the best price for salt in the raleigh area? I'd like to get some Red Sea Coral Pro or Reef Crystals. I can get a bucket of RC from drs foster smith for like $43 shipped, but I need some soon so I'd like to get some local without paying out the nose.

I will be there if Gary lets me ride with him! LOL, I will be there, I'll try to bring some food and money to buy some nice corals from you as always.

has anybody seen some really good looking and reasonably priced cleaner shrimp in the triangle area lately? im looking to add one to my tank soon as an early christmas present to myself. the last ones i saw in a store were at FW and they were miniscule.

ok - so not all the rock was picked up suprisingly... Anyone who wanted nice little pieces of liverock for frags/fuge for free PM me. Someone took about half of it. (didn't need that much).

Anybody out there close to Winston salem NC that would be willing to sell/trade or give me a small hunk of cheato or something simular for a mini fuge I have hanging on the back of a 20 gal?

This is my first salt tank. I just couldnt wait til I got all the pieces and parts together for my 54 bowfront. So I went out and bought a 20 gal used. I changed the hang on back filter to a fuge. bought my first hunk of live rock today and I have a used skimmer coming on monday. Whoopee!... been working on a stand and hood for my 54 bow front for the last 2 months while planning and plotting... just couldnt stand it any more. had to have at least a small salt tank to play with until I get the bigger one setup.

Anyway, anyone mind parting with some cheato or what ever type of macro that I might put in my mini fuge?
Thanks much.
N2

so are there any frag trade groups / salt water clubs in the winston salem greensboro area? I tried to follow the link for the home page of the north carolina coral frag trade group and seems the web page is a dead link.

there was a frag trade day at a store in kernersville that I bumped into one day by accident but anyone know how events in the WS and greensboro area are communicated?

I did find the forum for NCFTG looks like not many posts there tho. thanks if any one has any other links.

thanks in advance.
N2

Last edited:
Has anyone seen an All-Glass 65 reef ready at one of the triangle area stores lately? I stopped by Fish World today but all they had was a plain 65.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back