All reefers in NC & SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Triangle Tropical fish still has one sitting on the floor. They had one just recently when I was there. Call and ask for Jane (owner) at 919 479-0088 and she will let you know if they still have it..

Thanks much for the link to the triad forum! Much appreciated.

Bummer I missed the meeting today in kernersville. Found out a bit too late and had plans. Would have been nice to meet some folks in the area and perhaps pick a few brains learn some stuff.

Will try to make the next one.
N2

I called Triangle Tropical Fish and they said they didn't have it. I ended up getting one at Aquatica.

Great you found one!! Took a trip out there about 5:00 and saw it was gone and was going to post here again but you already checked:)

No problem N2. Check the other board for details on our next meeting. Today's meeting was great. It was our best turnout so far.

All of you Triad folks are welcome at my Frag Swap / Christamas part as well (details in previous post). With the completion of I-540, it only takes about 1hour, 45minutes to get to my house from Greensboro. I'll even give a free frag to anyone who comes from Greensboro for making the trip.

Thanks,
Brandon

LOL, as long as they look good. I plan to be there, if it takes 45 min from Raleigh, I am think about 2 hours for me. See you guys there.

Hey Brandon, I'm planning on heading up from Greenville with a couple of guys if I can get off work. I'm looking for some nice frogspawn, torch or hammer frags if anybody's got any they can bring.

Thanks!
J

So I have another "where can I get it" post. Is there anywhere in the Triangle, either a plumbing place or a reef place, where I can get a 1" bulkhead tonight?

I just bought an AGA 65RR, but I hate these new bulkheads the megaflow kit includes with the hose barb molded into it. I want a regular bulkhead so I can use PVC for the drain.

Yea I know I can get them online, but I want to get this setup tonight. My fish are hating being stuffed into a 10g after my recent move into our house. :D

I would think you could go to home depot to get that, that is where I have gotten everything I needed for my 125.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11311937#post11311937 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by trmiv
So I have another "where can I get it" post. Is there anywhere in the Triangle, either a plumbing place or a reef place, where I can get a 1" bulkhead tonight?

Check any industrial supply, we've bought up to 3" bulkheads from Gann's Industrial http://www.gannindustrial.com/ here in Durham in the past.

-Sonja

If HD doesn't have any, try actually calling some plumbers. I tried that and got lucky and found one in Greenville that had some extra bulkheads that he gave me when I was setting up my system. Long shot, but it may work out for you too.

TRACTOR SUPPLY or AGRI SUPPLY there is a huge agri supply in garner on Highway 70. They should have it cause they carry all kinds of tanks, ect. That is where I got mine. Also aquatica and down under tend to stock them.

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately that's a bit out of my way for an after work trip though. :( I work in RTP and live in north Raleigh.

"Interest: Auto Racing (driving race cars)" Swing over there and get one. Across town isnt too bad and 540 runs down that direction

Interest, driving race cars! Not sitting in traffic after work! :) Running 50 laps at Southern National is much easier on me than fighting traffic to head down to Garner after work, trust me! :)

I'll stop by Fish World, it's a bit closer for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back