All reefers in NC & SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say thanks to Brandonberry for hosting the swap this afternoon. Thanks for all the frags. Everything looks great. Very nice setup too. Quite impressive!!! Hope we can do it again sometime soon!

Dittos to what Jason said! Thanks a bunch for hosting this Christmas party/ frag swap. Especially for those of us locals that don't get out much. Thanks again Brandon, and hello to all the folks I met there today.

Thomas Smith

Yes sir,

That was indeed a nice Christmas get-together!!! Much more people than I thought would come too!!! Its real nice to see friends open their homes up to us. Thanks Brandon for hosting!! And by the way, nice set up!!!

Mr.Tang

whats up everyone. I figured I would join up on Reef Central bc ive heard so much good stuff about it. I went to the frag swap this weekend with Jason and John and it was awesome. Great set up Brandon. It was awesome

fishnfrogs

I got a ASM G1X protein skimmer that would work great on a 75 gallon. I'ld like $125 for it. PM me if interested!!

Mr..Tang

Thanks to everyone for coming today. I had a blast. I'll definitely have to do this again some time. If anyone didn't make it and would still like to come by and see the tanks, just let me know. Everyone is always welcome at my house. I can't believe I still have so many frags left too. I felt like I bagged corals all afternoon and didn't even put a dent in them.

Mr. Tang, I appreciate you letting me go ahead and get my stuff bagged up. I made it to work with about five minutes to spare. Thanks man!

Brandon, thanks for the hospitality. Your tanks are wonderful, thanks also for the frags.

Gary, nice to meet you and thanks for the frags they look great

jwb0126

No problem at all brother!! I'm glad it all worked out for everyone. We actually made it to Fayetteville only thirty minutes late. So it worked out! Nice meeting you guys From Greenville!!!

Merry Christmas

Mr..Tang

Hi Brandon .
Enjoyed the swap , your set up is great. Thank you for hosting ...You went to a lot of effort and it showed ..nice one !

Ali

Hi all, I have a 75 gallon reef ready tank,stand,sump that is less than one year old for sale. I am asking 200.00 for all of it. I am going to be moving soon so I had to break it down. The setup is very nice, and I have about 450.00 in all of this. I live is Greenville S.C. so if any wants it, its yours!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back