AMAZING dry rock now available for your tank!

A lot of folks do that to save $$$$$$....and works in the long run....but in the Package deal rock is only $4 a pound.....so only 2.15 more than dry rock, and then you have all live rock.......

My site is off of tarpon.....last time I fished there before we had that cold weather, we caught over 100 grouper in 2 hours....6 were legal....4 million pounds of rock does wonders for the environment!

sea ya
Richard TBS:spin2::spin2::spin2:

Depends on the true weight....but in Florida, is very inexpensive, fed ex ground...75 pounds about $20 freight..

Richard TBS

ok, let's do an exact quote for #50 lbs. Since the shipping would be so cheap ide rather order less and have to order more later (with my live rock order) then wind up with to much dry rock.

So 50 lbs to 33444 please quote :)
Thanks Richard!

Oh, here's one for ya :)

what do i have to do to be able to go scuba diving with you one day and pick my own live rock?

ok, let's do an exact quote for #50 lbs. Since the shipping would be so cheap ide rather order less and have to order more later (with my live rock order) then wind up with to much dry rock.

So 50 lbs to 33444 please quote :)
Thanks Richard!

$20 or less...will not know for sure until you fill out online order form...so I can enter that info into fed ex....

nice rock!

nice rock!

but is there anyway i can hand pick them myself, im not sure where your store is but if its in tampa i can drive. It does look a lot like holy rock that people use for cichlid tanks, but is it as heavy too? thanks for the reply.

Hiya
sorry not open to the public.....if you would like rock, fill out online order form, and when you are ready we can meet up in Tampa.

This rock is real coral rock, nothing like it anywhere....

sea ya
Richard TBS

im also close to tampa and wouldnt mind picking up some, maybe me and plan b can meet you the same day to save you some gas :)

I would like to pick up 40 pound of this Rock to seed with 20 pounds of live Rock currently in a new 55 gallon. I live in Orlando and am willing to drive to pick it up. Would you be available Thurs, Fri or Sat.

Back