AMAZING dry rock now available for your tank!

For Paul B.

For Paul B.

Paul...your email you provided for the dry rock order is bouncing back....email phone# please!

Richard TBS:rollface::rollface::rollface:

This rock is inert.....dry rock....quick rinse, and into your tank!

sea ya
Richard TBS:lolspin::lolspin::lolspin:

if you order enough live rock chances are good you will get a mantis shrimp as a hitch hicker i bought 100 lbs. from richard and i got 3 mantis shrimp rock is outstanding and comes just as richard said it will

Best way to go freight cost wise is the airlines.......and even better is that Southwest now offers service to Vancouver and a few other Canadian destinations.....makes things real easy...and very economical compared to using fedex/ups/PO ground service........air cargo is fast efficient and much less costly than the ground carriers going internationally.

Will check on the rates and let you know.

sea ya
Richard TBS:spin1::spin1::spin1:
www.tbsaltwater.com

Possibly 400lbs of rock... but I don't need it rushed... if there was a cheaper way, like put it on some type of slow freight that is cheep... like 2-3 months or so.... and what would be the diff in cost getting it from SEA or YVR? (if that ends up being the cheapest route)

SEA is a winner!

SEA is a winner!

SEA is best....lowest cost...for air freight......any time you go international, costs usually double...of even better would be fed ex ground to somebody you know stateside....would come to their door, at the lowest cost available...

Richard TBS:rollface::rollface::rollface:

so could I get some idea of a price for these options? Pick-up stateside possibly at a fed ex warehouse closest to the north west of WA... I'm looking at getting between 200-400 lbs could you please give me a price quote for shipping to a few locations (SEA, Fed-ex warehouse, YVR, to my door?

so could I get some idea of a price for these options? Pick-up stateside possibly at a fed ex warehouse closest to the north west of WA... I'm looking at getting between 200-400 lbs could you please give me a price quote for shipping to a few locations (SEA, Fed-ex warehouse, YVR, to my door?

Hiya about .85 a pound stateside...internationally...you don't wanna know!...just about twice the cost....9-11 changed everything!

Back