And yet more babies here!

George_G

DSCN9965.jpg

The Grippo house is now Baby Fish Central! lol These clowns are 23 days old.

Nah, I didn't breed them, a fresh water friend who wanted a challenge did it. After getting over some hurdles since starting in January he now has more than he knows what to do with! So he gave me a dozen and a half 23 day old fry. (only 16 in the pic -- two more are elsewhere)

His breeders are producing a new batch of eggs every 8 to 10 days!

George
--

I would love one (if you are looking to sell/give).

Need one to hopefully pair up with my lonely percula.. :)

Same here George if you decide to sell/give away plz include me as my Female jumped out the tank last week

They are Amphiprion ocellaris, and they need to grow a little before going into any reef tanks -- they are 23 DAYS old! May look big enough in the pic, but they are tiny -- amazing that they are already colored up like adults though.

Perhaps they will be ready to go by the next meeting (June 5) auction.

George
--

Great. I'm not even totally sure about the distinction between ocellaris and percula.

I remember reading a differences in the number of "spines" in the dorsal fin. And most of the time percula have a fat black line that outlines their white stripes.

The "percula" I bought from Mutts & Butts looks more like a ocellaris only due to the lack of bold black outline...

They are Amphiprion ocellaris, and they need to grow a little before going into any reef tanks -- they are 23 DAYS old! May look big enough in the pic, but they are tiny -- amazing that they are already colored up like adults though.

Perhaps they will be ready to go by the next meeting (June 5) auction.

George
--

great when there ready i will tank a few just tell me how much

Back