Any shooters on here??

Thanks Moonpod.

What's happening with our shop is we've ordered 100 Spike's Tactical lowers that are supposed to be in any day. Only we don't even know what they're charging us. Although there are stores that are gouging prices as well. We haven't gouged anything but there unscrupulous stores out there.

Riflegear was selling spikes for like 130 or so. I'm sure the price even not gouging will be closer to double that. Oh well. All I gotta say is I got mine, but I still find the whole thing ludicrous. Have you seen how hard and how much pmags are now???? :celeb1:

Welcome waterpup. Nice Calico in your avatar. Did you throw it back?

That pic was taken probably 5 or 6 years ago so I'm not sure if that one went back our not. Typically I do toss them back but on occasion (as I believe on the trip pictured) I keep a couple for tacos.

Riflegear was selling spikes for like 130 or so. I'm sure the price even not gouging will be closer to double that. Oh well. All I gotta say is I got mine, but I still find the whole thing ludicrous. Have you seen how hard and how much pmags are now???? :celeb1:

We had a couple of kids that work at Riflegear asking us if we could get lowers. Same thing with a phone call from Grants. We're in the same boat as they are. People are getting desperate out there. We've had people from Texas, Arizona, Indiana and Georgia calling for California legal guns.

Yeah PMags, really any AR Mag as well as trigger assemblies. Gone all of them gone.

welcome Waterpup. I bet the spikes lowers will be a lot. It's stupid that a stripped lower that went for about $130 or so are now $300 plus. I see people asking $300 to $400 on CG for a stripped lower. Really people. Maybe I'll just buy another Glock to calm my nerves :)

We don't even know what Spike's is charging us, we just want to get them in. We're a small shop but yesterday we sold over over $4000 in ammo and $2600 was to one person all at a low price. Never increased it.

Edit: Suppose I should have used Multi Quote. Apologies to all.

That pic was taken probably 5 or 6 years ago so I'm not sure if that one went back our not. Typically I do toss them back but on occasion (as I believe on the trip pictured) I keep a couple for tacos.

They definitely make good tacos. :D

If you have any trips to San Diego, Apex in Oceanside will do it. They post their on their website a calendar of when they are doing 80% "parties" (walk in). Definitely make one a pistol!

Those are 105 and thanks for the support. If I have internet access from our FOB in afghanistan I'll post some cool videos while I'm there.

Those are 105 and thanks for the support. If I have internet access from our FOB in afghanistan I'll post some cool videos while I'm there.

Here's another one that another guy in my unit filmed. As the helo lifts off in the background you see a bunch of guys on the next hill I was over there but hey it's still my unit brothers.

So next Thursday off to Wisconsin where we will learn to shoot the Xcaliber 155mm round. I'm pretty excited just knowing that 1 rounds costs a pretty penny of $100,000.00 each. Haha and also I'm looking for AI sol or a radion gen 1 or any led light I'm willing to trade my 7mm savage for it and maybe some cash just LMK guys. Thanks hope everyone has still been playing with their toys. I come back the 16th of febuary and I really wanna do the RC shoot and frag swap day haha I think that'd be a really cool way to get us all together and have fun with our toys while we talk fish. Lol

Bumpity bump.....

So....when are we going to do this range trip? I am off for the summer until August 1st. Been itching to try out the new midlength I bought last year.

Back