Any shooters on here??

Folding stock ? In Cali?? Love my Ak's ... but 80 % Ak's are a thing of the past ,maybe AR15..building an ak is not as easy as it seems!! Buy a wasr10 don't buy into the hype , watch ak operators Union on you tube best AK reviews ever!!! Don't ever buy an AR already made, build one ..

Here's my mini cnc machine. lol
I build most of my rifle from 80 percent its more fun and you get to choose the parts you want. AR are easy to do, why pay retail when you can build it for a lot less and only requires basic tools. the AK on the other hand takes a little more skills and some specialty tools.

Johnnyairtime I have tools to rivet and to bend the flats, kits and tools are available still.

Circle10...Love the name (another ak guy) the stocks is locked and no way to fold it. don't wanna get the LEO mad you know!

Romi

Here's two none traditional AK I built, top one is from an AMD kit with side folding stock "locked"! no way to fold it unless I take it apart. and a polish underfolder also "locked" to open position.

and my safe queen FAL

Used to live in SoCal, moved to Phoenix recently and gun collection exploded! Between my honey and I we have:
Handguns: Glock 20 (my daily carry) and FNS .40 (his daily carry)
Two shotguns- skeet and duck hunting
An SKS, and a Ruger American .308 (both so much fun)
And last but not least the Ruger .22
Small collection but it's growing!

Well spent Saturday morning ,precision shooting in Mohave BLM .. I stay away from the public ranges now ,, especially on weekends!! I've had bad experiences:thumbdown

Yeah i ready it yesterday that they want to make it illegal to even possess them to avoid loopholes. Man what do they want to make us like Canada?

I'm not sure it passed already, but supposedly, the vote says yes. But that would only be L.A. County, so if you live in Glendale, Burbank or surrounding counties, it's still legal.

Back