Any shooters on here??

Got this in the mail today
605acf84bb5761fc3979d00968faf135.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cabellas isn’t even in california, its a marketing flyer aimed at seperating you from your money. Reloading supplies are not on the ban.

Yeah I don't know why they stopped shipping components but maybe they don't have the inventory control to make sure you don't accidentally get some bullets or maybe it is cheaper to just Implement a ban on everything that comes from the ammunition Warehouse

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Yeah but you can get 20% off Cabelas gift cards stack that with their sales and rebates and rebate websites and you end up looking pretty good CPR

I try to stay away from this thread every time it gets bumped. lol.

I was inflicted with BRD 20+ years ago but quit after many years and I'm getting that itch again.

Back then I could not justify the cost of reloading equipment because of the low cost of ammo and the small amount of ammo I used per year.

Is it cost effective nowadays to reload? The only other benefit that gets my attention is load development and the new bs law.

i going to start reloading soon. i purchased a dillon sdb and lymann t mag 2. im not a high volume shooter but own some expensive caliber to shoot (458 socom, 30-06, 50 ae,10mm, 38 special HBWC and so on)

Any of you want to share your BLM spots in the desert with me? Via p.m. of course I am getting tired of driving to Hodge and they closed steel Peak for good last February

Anyone keep their tank in the same room as their reloading supplies?
I'm about to pick up a press but I'm concerned about the ~80% humidity in that room.

Should I also look into picking up a dehumidifier?

I'm about to pick up a press but I'm concerned about the ~80% humidity in that room.

Not to mention there's a lot of nitrates in smokeless power and the dust from tumbling brass contains heavy metals, mostly lead.

I kept a tank in my garage and lot of my tools started to rust. I would definitely look into a dehumidifier if you plan on keeping your press out all the time.

Looks like I'm picking up at 70 pint dehumidifier.
Maybe air purifier as well? lol

Any sites you all recommend highly for buying supplies in bulk? Mainly 223/45/9

I'll check out Powdervalley for powder.

I shoot Berry's bullets for 9/40/45. I usually buy my handgun bullets from Berry's site itself. I got a good deal on Hornaday .22 bullets at Midway USA so I load Hornaday for 223.

You have to look around, hazmat fees are the killer.

I usaly get powder and primer in the WTS at calguns, Guys will fill their hazmat shipment with popular powders and primers then sell the primers and powder FTF + a portion of the shipping nd hazmat so they effectively get their order free shipping and hazmat and i get great priced primers and powder with just a fraction of shipping and hazmat.

For pistol bullets I really like the blue bullet polymer coated in the large flat rate box size. Rifle and jacketed bullets you just have to look arround.

Philips Wholesale in Covina is my go to place for all my reloading needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back